[REPORT] BEAT DAO Musical Oasis

Hello NEAR community,

I’d like to add my experience and point of view about a work I did with John X (since I am one of the people still waiting for the payment)

John X asked for the edition of 3 videos (the time he gave me was from a thursday to a sunday).
But I only i received the files in the friday.
Because his offer was $200, and that is a good deal for me, I manage to deliver ahead the deadline, send him the edited videos at (february 27th via a wetransfer link trought telegram) and that’s when things started to feel “weird”.

First, John X told me that I’d receive the payment from the friend that made the connection between him and I (because i didn’t have a near wallet and would create for the next project), a couple days passes, nothing happens, I talked to my friend and he/she was not noticed about any payment.
I ask John X again about the payment, he tells me he is going to send me the contact of a person (in witch i never received) that will pay me.
A couple day passes again, I decide to create a NEAR wallet (in witch John himself activates) to try speed up the process.
I ask John X once more for the payment of the videos delivered, he sends me @Paul contact and told me to ask him about my payment.
So I reach him and Paul tells me what is in his first replay here.

I’m still without payment until today. I understand that things can happening in a process, but the lack of transparency and the evasive answers I had was very unprofessional. I think is always better to talk about whats is really happening than to try to misunderstood the other involved part

I’m here for any doubts.

5 Likes