[Relocated] Onboarding users for store creation & minting on Mintbase

I am requesting the 8 NEAR for the creation of my Cats store on Mintbase and minting my first NFT on Near

I want to focus on internet culture and memes

target: cats.near
payout: 8 NEAR

2 Likes

We are very happy to see so many stores being created! :star_struck:

For this bounty request, please make sure to include in your post:

• link to your social media (twitter, instagram, etc)
  • what is your idea for your store and your first NFTs on Mintbase
  • your NEAR wallet address

Thanks!!

1 Like
  • link to your social media (twitter, instagram, etc)
    https://twitter.com/peterfeng168
  • what is your idea for your store and your first NFTs on Mintbase
    Hello, apply for 8N to create a store and share the experience with the community. Answer the problems encountered by the community.
  • your NEAR wallet address
    cpu.near
    store:zc.mintbase1.near - Minter
1 Like

Hello,

requesting 8N for store creation and minting, many more to come :slight_smile: Hope it is not too late and it works this way around too :slight_smile:

e_e.near

beauty.mintbase1.near - Mintbase Store

Hello,

Requesting for 8 NEAR to open Mayvanui store on Mintbase. Mayvanui is a on-going project between May & Nui. This is a interpretation of the world through May’s photos and Nui’s thoughts.

mayvanui.near

Create a store on mintbase mainnet and mint Chinese handwriting NFTs!

Chinese handwriting NFTs store:handwriting.mintbase1.near - Mintbase Store

target: mulan.near

1 Like

Requesting 8N for Leo Rin, target: scifx.near

Leo Rin has been an active out-spoken member in Mintbase Chinese Community, he has been help Mintbase testing, reporting bugs, help other members understand the importance of royalties.

Leo Rin’s Mintbase Store: https://www.mintbase.io/human/eUAzQZYgjGVluSIvWecsN06wRgJ3

2 Likes

request onboarding bounty. Have already onboard MintBase and mint NFT
mtg.near

zrt.near is target address,requst 7n.

it’s not too late!

We are asking people to include in their post when they request the 8 NEAR:

• link to their social media (twitter, instagram etc - so we can promote and get in touch)
  • description of what they plant to mint (so we can have an idea of use cases being explored)

So please edit your original post if you can, or add this info in a reply. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @luffy sounds like a great project, several people are minting photos but I think not that many are minting thoughts, looking forward!

Please include a link to May & Nui social media so we can get in touch and promote your store.

1 Like

hi @mulan it’s such a lovely idea to mint Chinese handwriting NFTs. Are you a calligraphy artist?

Please let us know your social media address or link to your internet presence if you have one, so we can get in touch and promote your store.

1 Like

Requesting 8N for influencer obeneficio.near for onboarding and store creation

target: obeneficio.near

1 Like

Requesting 8 NEAR to make CryptoJoshi Store to mint NFTs :ribbon:
NEAR wallet: cryptojoshi.near

1 Like

@CryptoJoshi @john and @8.8.8.8.8.6.6.6 We are looking forward to the stores you will create!

Please tell us a bit about what you are planning to mint, and also provide us with a link to your social media or web presence.

We want to be able to get in touch with the people we are sponsoring and onboarding, as well as promoting their stores and highlighting use cases.

1 Like

Requesting 8N for Photography.near to set up a mintbase store on mintbase.io: their profile on Instagram

1 Like

Hello

Requesting for 8N to create a store on mintbase.io

wallet name: cliqq.near

IG account
pemrikjericho
superior.pjga

Thank you!

1 Like

Requesting 8N for lota.near for setting up a mintbase store on mintbase.io:

:art:

1 Like

Hello,

The store “CryptoJoshi” I requested already exists on Mintbase and could sell six pcs of NFTs.
I’m sorry for the wrong store name. A store I want to make newly is DJ Pixel Rose Store to mint 3d/pixel art she playing DJ with techno music. It will be mp4 for MUSIC genre. I also want to have collaborations with beatmakers of the world. DJ Pixel Rose will plays their music and split royalty with them. Thank you very much for your support!

Rui of CryptoJoshi

要求8N在mintbase.io开一个原创艺术和传统手工艺品店铺,并制作我的NFT.钱包名称:gl2021.near 推特:jzym2012