[REJECTED] Near Mexico April 2024

** April Tier E Achievement Proposal for @MexicoHub.near**

Hola a NEAR en Español! :mexico:

We provide a space where enthusiasts, developers, entrepreneurs, and the curious can converge to share ideas, learn, and collaborate on projects that drive the adoption and development of the NEAR protocol. Our Hub is dedicated to fostering an inclusive environment of innovation, offering translated resources, education, and support in spanish for everyone to get involved. We also are the face and presence of NEAR in Mexico, raising awareness. :globe_with_meridians:

Near.social of all core team members:

Link to the Social Media accounts:

Objective:

Successfully meet the Tier E KPIs for NearMexicoHub, focusing on community engagement, content creation, and technical participation within the NEAR ecosystem. Achieving these objectives will not only elevate our hub’s status but also enhance the overall visibility and adoption of NEAR technology in Mexico City.

Budget:

• Total Budget: $1300

Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):

• Community Engagement:
    • Grow to 15 active community members.
    • Achieve 3,000 social media impressions.
    • Host 1 online event with at least 10 participants.
    • Deliver 3 swag items each to 3 developers to encourage participation.
  • Wallet and Transaction Growth:
    • Create 15 new NEAR wallets.
    • Achieve an average of 7 transactions for 7 new wallets.
  • Content Creation and Outreach:
    • Produce 1 video related to NEAR technology or community activities with at least 100 views per month.
    • Publish 1 piece of Medium content to share knowledge, updates, or insights about the NEAR ecosystem.

Strategies and Activities:

• Community Building and Engagement:
    • Tactics:
      • Run a social media campaign leveraging hashtags, NEAR influencers, and engaging content to boost impressions and attract attendees.
  • Technical Support and Wallet Growth:
    • Tactics:
      • Host a wallet setup workshop during the online event, guiding participants through the process and encouraging transactions.
      • Offer small NEAR rewards for completing transactions within a set period post-event to stimulate usage.
  • Content Creation and Distribution:
    • Tactics:
      • Produce a high-quality video showcasing the event, and the value of joining the NEAR ecosystem. Promote across social platforms to reach the target views.
      • Write and publish a comprehensive Medium article covering the benefits of NEAR technology, highlighting community projects, or providing a tutorial on getting started with NEAR.
  • Incentives and Rewards:
    • Tactics:
      • Design and produce attractive swag items (e.g., t-shirts, stickers) branded with NEAR and the hub’s logo, to be distributed to engaged developers.
      • Implement a referral program with rewards for existing members who bring new, active participants to the hub.

Measurement and Evaluation:

• Community Growth: Track the number of active members, event attendees, and social media impressions.
  • Wallet and Transaction Metrics: Monitor new wallet creations and transaction activities.
  • Content Reach: Evaluate the viewership of the video and the readership of the Medium article.

Our last proposal: [APPROVED] NEAR MEXICO February 2024 - #31 by HaiVu
Our Report: [REPORT] Near Mexico Community February Report

Thank you for the support @MexicoHub.near

Hello,

We gave a chance to Mexico in Feb, but the execution was not smooth and KPI was not fulfilled.

While the fund is limited, and many new communities pop up this month, we would like to give the chance to new communities, as we gave you before.

I suggest Mexico keep your community active and come back in the May proposal, then we will consider based on the Mar, April work.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hello Team,

Thanks for your proposal.

I have few concerns, that’s why I won’t be able to support your proposal.

1. KPIs are not clear, even after too many discussions I see no activity on Telegram channel.
  2. I appreciate your efforts but I think your goals doesn’t align with our KPIs.

I suggest you work on community thoroughly and apply again for May.

Hope you understand.

Hi, I don’t see that your community is active, I can’t support your suggestion