[Rejected] Advertising Near Protocol

Thanks for your proposal. I cannot support the proposal for the following reasons:

• It’s really hard to hear what the people are saying with the background noise – poor quality video. We are aiming to fund high-quality projects that help the NEAR ecosystem grow and reach more people. I don’t see how this video accomplishes that.
  • As others have said, outdated information – and focusing on the price of NEAR is always going to be problematic b/c it fluctuates.
  • I think you need to stay away from producing content that is giving financial advice

If you submit proposals in the future, I recommend at a minimum looking at the guidelines posted at the top of the forum and submit it that format, include links to your social media and introduce other people who are involved with the project on the forum.

4 Likes

@so608 Thank you very much

This proposal is missing too many of the core elements required for me give my approval. It’s a no from me.

2 Likes

@Klint thanks for your review . What is your suggestion in making this proposal a success?