We are a game development studio located in Minsk and we design & develop a new blockchain game Hard Stone — open world action game, built on Unreal Engine 5 and available in 2 game modes: single-play and competitive multiplayer. Stone-punk settings reinforced by in-game NFT assets (characters, vehicles and pets) will give players unprecedented experience of play and earn. More info: https://hardstonegame.com
- Access to the prototype version of the game is available on demand.
- Gameplay video: HS-GamePlay-Video.mkv - Google Drive
We believe that GameFi will change the whole entertainment industry and fill in with new instruments and standards. And we see our mission is to marry the best game development mechanics with the best practices of the crypto world.
Our contribution to NEAR
We wish to add to the NEAR ecosystem a new piece of the game development art and create an new online showcase of blockchain game mechanics and benefits.
- Integration with NEAR testnet and mainnet (by near-api-proxy/web4) — March 2022
- Development of Unreal Engine plugin for in-game NFTs integration — April 2022
- Design and development of 3 types of NTFs items (character, vehicle and pet) for vertical slice version of the game — May 2022
- Andrei Lankin — serial fintech/gamedev entrepreneur and Producer of the game.
- Dmitry Nichiporchik — Lead game developer and CTO of the studio.
- Sergey Starokhozayev — serial gamedev entrepreneur and Creative Director of the game.
Project budget: 5,000 NEAR