[PROPOSAL] Svara DAO January 2023 Online Marketing Program

Council members:

@Wiswiz - wizzow.near

@teezyindo - teezyindo.near

@derymars - derymars.near

Hello Near Fam,

We would like to introduce a new proposal to help spread the word about NEAR Protocol and its ecosystem. SvaraDAO have been in the NEAR Protocol Community for a little while now, and already gather around 300 members in our community. We consist of mostly music professionals and content creators.

Our previous YouTube channel was called fu2risticid and we changed our channel name to svaradaoid and we have 3000 organic subscribers and we have been using it since 2015

Our Project Name: BERKAT (Berita Kripto Terkini / Latest Crypto News)

Financing Plan: Monthly

Resources to be used for promotion:

Instagram Svara DAO

Youtube Svara DAO

Twitter Svara DAO

Tik Tok Svara DAO

This would be a series where we cover everything in crypto ecosystem in Bahasa, while doing education about NEAR in every episode. We cover the broader crypto alongside NEAR because we hope it will bring in more users to the NEAR ecosystem that have never heard about NEAR before especially in Indonesia. This project would bring lots of attention to NEAR and help NEAR Protocol become a more common name to hear in Indonesian crypto communities as SvaraDAO consist of many music and media professional also influencer and key opinion leader in their own respective field.

Objective: to educate Indonesian market about NEAR ecosystem and to introduce it to them in their own mother tongue.

Show Structure for 1 Month:

● Videos about Crypto News, NEAR education, NFT News three times a week

● Video post on Instagram and TikTok daily that can be reposted on YouTube Shorts as well

The amount of fund that we are proposing is $3500. It is to pay for the team who produce the videos.

Description Fund Total
Video host + video production and editing $1500 x 2 People $3000
News writer $300 $300
Near Giveaway $200 $200
Totals $3500

Analytics would be reported at the end of the month

We would also be looking to do this show again on the next month

Target: teezyindo.near → svara.sputnik-dao.near

Thank you,

SvaraDAO

@marketingdao

7 Likes

@teezyindo love the proposal and want to help out with the editing and video creation part!!

How should I contact you to chat more?

4 Likes

Sorry to ask!!
But I’m just hearing this DAO “Svara DAO” for the first time please enlighten what’s it about?
Is there an introduction post? Onchain community on Astro or previous work done.
Thank you :pray: as I anticipate your response I’m keen to know more

1 Like