[Closed] Promotion in youtube

Hello
Hope you have a great day ahead. This is Birri, I am a tech content creator on YouTube, and Digital Marketer and I have a Great Experience in Marketing I have a channel verified on the YouTube platform, with more than 143.000 subscribers from different countries of the world, especially the Arab world. The channel enjoys good interaction, as all the videos I publish on my channel receive positive feedback from the subscribers. This is what I decided to contact you and offer you an advertising opportunity to explain your Project in a detailed video in my channel with benefit in all parties a long term I see your project it’s look crazy More people should know about you, I will help you with it. 143K thousand people are ready to become a new part of your community.I am ready to make a great video review of your project for the best price , and also help with the promotion of your project on YouTube Channel Link: [https://youtube.com/c/BIRRI1/videos] Telegram Community: https://t.me/BirriPumpcoin Twitter : BirriPumpCoin

2 Likes

Hey Birri, your account has critical drops and increases of views.

Last video has ratio views to comments 2400/101 this is too suspicious with 279 likes same as videos that got 20k views. I dont want to judge you that your using bots some ammount of views might be legit.

In proposal write down what you want to promote (which exact projects) and what price of your service per video you want.

A good sample from Rostikson

I wouldn’t approve proposal if you would ask more then 300 USD per video.

Same thing with your Telegram. Just dozen of posts and first one already got 6k views… :grimacing:

1 Like

Thanks)Bro…I’m glad my application is cool

1 Like

Hello

Hope you have a great day ahead

First , if you want a promotion on youtube
I can make a great review of your project just for 300$ for the first time. For this money, you will receive a high-quality advertising review of your project with a recommendation to invest in it. This will help you attract new investors, as well as show the current ones that you are engaged in marketing and bought a review from a large blogger. This will boost your trust. I have a very fast delivery. The video will be ready within 24 hours after payment

And for video you tell me you have just 300 like max i have in some video more than 1500 like and If my community did not like the video and did not like it, this means that they did not like the project

I will not lie to you there are after the videos if i do not bring me good views I launch advertising campaigns and I think this is normal , google ads are not illegal

As for the telegram, the post you saw is not the first post, I deleted a lot of posts before, so don’t be surprised

And I did a lot of collaboration with many companies and I got a very good result for them

My some referral statics :

Hello, @Birri could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Dacha
Social media → Youtube + Twitter + telegram → I can make a great review of your project in youtube The video will be between 5-10 minutes And also post in telegram channel + post in twitter + 2-3 retweet
All of this just for 400$
i waiting for your reply!

Kind regards,

BIRRI.

1 Like

Hi @Birri thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is now actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

I see that you have adjusted your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

1 Like

Hello @cryptocredit thanks for your reply i see the website you tell me to complete all info , but it’s just for projects not influenceur i am ask for promotion in youtube to your project Near , and for marketing DAO i see all info and when i create a video for you i do my best and you can check it when it’s ready

Hi @Birri – thanks for your proposal. I’m noting the original post was your first to the NEAR forum. Have you been active in the ecosystem?

I also look forward to reviewing your responses submitted via the form shared above by @cryptocredit.

Note that we do not currently support funding for influencers.

Hello mate! @so608 how are you ? No i haven’t been active in the ecosystem i don’t have a project if you mean if you reviews ecosystem project before yes you can take a look an example in my channel
and you ask to see my response in submitted via the form shared above by @cryptocredit its ask for my project i am a youtuber i am ask for promote your project in youtube

Hello! Unfortunately, influencers Marketing in out on Marketing DAO scope.