[Approved] Pre-2022 season build-up and NFT tickets

Yes, please. Thanks

Cc: @creativesdao-council

2 Likes

Hi!

I don’t have permission to remove it, but I’ve flagged it to the mods and asked them to take it down, and changed the title to [PROPOSAL - CLOSED & MOVED TO MARKETING DAO]. Is that ok?

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

1 Like

On the same page. I believe the vast part of revenue should go directly to artists, but not ticketing agencies. It’s what I’m expecting from the web3 world. Waiting for similar legal dApps in the USA.

Happy to support your proposal, and thanks for creating web3 world.

4 Likes

@Dacha and the marketing team, thanks for tagging. Title has been marked appropriately and we will address next months budget with Black Cat Cinema DAO… I’ve already chatted with Dan about this.

2 Likes

So, should we close the proposal for Marketing DAO? Thanks

1 Like

@Dacha what I mean to say is that the creatives proposal is now titled:
[PROPOSAL - CLOSED & MOVED TO MARKETING DAO] Pre-2022 season build up and NFT tickets

So, this proposal to marketing still stands as it seems fit and next month we will address the Black Cat Cinema Creatives DAO proposal with this one in mind.

Hope this clarifies things.

2 Likes

Ok thanks @ted.iv. Makes sense because I just got a notification that the Creatives post had been hidden by the mods.

1 Like

Happy to support this proposal. Glad artists can keep up momentum while we continue to build core tech that will compete with Web 2.0 businesses to provide fairer alternatives to users.

3 Likes

Hi @Dan_E thanks for a clear proposal.

Happy to support

2 Likes

Good evening! Your proposal was Approved on the forum.
Please, follow these steps to get approval on Astro DAO

3 Likes

Many, many thanks to all of you for supporting the proposal! Time to get started :smiley:

1 Like

Solid proposal and great iniative. You’ve got my support. Voting now.

1 Like

Many thanks!

Already been in talks with Guille from Mintickt about having the ticketing online in Mintickt Beta mode by the first show on the 17th May. Also about to launch the social media marketing campaign, and have two prospective blog writers lined-up. Twitter yet to start, but will be very soon.
All systems go!

2 Likes

Good day, looking forward to seeing report. Thank You :blush:

3 Likes

1 Like

Hi!

Firstly, apologies for the verrry slow response to this!

Hopefully late is better than never, and we haven’t left you wondering too much.

Here is a breakdown of the goals laid out in the proposal, and the results.

Goals: By 17th May

Instagram followers: 4000 > End result on 17th May: 4220
Facebook page followers: 1400 > End result on 17th May: 1390
Email subscribers: 500 > End result on 17th May: 531
Blog: Add 4x articles related to film, Lisbon, and the arts. > Failed thus far. The blog writer hired to do the job in April has failed to deliver. Now speaking to two other candidates with a view to deliver by 30/06/22.

Channel to add:

Twitter > Account set up and first 4 posts. > Complete. Following yet to be built.

NFT ticketing. Goal - To successfully launch and integrate NFT ticketing to become the world’s first open-air cinema with NFT tickets!

It has certainly been a lot more labour-intensive than anticipated when writing the initial proposal! But we’re getting there!

*As mentioned in the initial proposal, we initially thought the Mintickt platform wouldn’t be ready for many months. However, @guille and the guys have been amazing and put together a platform at extremely short notice! We and the Mintickt team initially aimed for 17 May to launch the ticketing, but due to technical issues, we postponed the launch to a week later on 24 May.

So far, we have sold 23 tickets via NFT! This was split between the shows on 24 May, 31 May, and 7 June. Each ticket also included an additional NFT which entitled the holder to a free popcorn or slice of pizza; a great idea from Mintickt for an incentive. We have experienced some technical issues with burning and having the tickets ready with enough time in advance of the event, so we have not publicised it widely until these issues are ironed out. For this week’s show (14/06/22) we’re taking a break to prepare for the shows on the 20th & 21st June. This will give us time to have them on sale for a full week in advance of the events. This will be key in getting the word out to the aforementioned news publications that can pick up the story and spread the word. In lieu of selling the tickets for this week’s show, we will be gifting NFT’s to all of the attendees via link in our post-event email.

Links to social media in original post.

Again, sorry for the lateness. Hope all is well! And looking forward to your feedback.

3 Likes

@Dacha looping you in here, in case it gets missed :slight_smile:

@Dan_E thanks for the update. Good to hear you are continuing to work on this NFT ticketing idea. I am a big fan of finding real world usecase for web3 tools.

2 Likes