[Approved] Onboarding OWS and MV traders

Excellent I understand the question, exactly it is a proposal in which we are promoting Near Protocol analysis 24 hours a day and scheduled trading classes for the ows community (open web sandbox a guild of near) and the entire near community,
I will use fritz’s recommendations so that everything is clearer. Investing was a typo I am sorry for that thanks for the support!!! :grin:

1 Like

That’s correct! The idea of this proposal is to attract the traders of Mineria Virtual community to Near’s community through a tournament where the participants could have a benefit on Near to foment the use of the coin and be able to use all the apps and ecosystems that exist in the community.

The steps that are going to be made for make the tournament are these:

1. I will inform all my community members with a post, where the tournament rules are going to be specified and what is its goal.

2. The rules are that they must do a trading analysis, predicting the next week’s price using TradingView and share it on Twitter tagging to @NearProtocol @OpenWebSandbox @MV_trading and @OnboardingDAO.

3. The jury will be the Near price at the picked hour, that it’s usually at 8 P.M UTC-4; after that, it will be generated a list on Google Docs where all the participants will have their analysis’ information; the closest one to the price with his analysis will be the first place, and that’s how there are going to keep going the other places.

Prices:
1st place: 10 NEAR
2nd place: 7 NEAR
3rd place: 5 NEARS
4th to 10th place: 2 NEAR

Having in mind that what we’re looking for is the massive participation of all communities, the best analysis or the most concrete ones having more bases, could be rewarded with 1 NEAR.

4 Likes

Good Morning, I have read this proposal, Thanks for taking up initiative to bring more people to NEAR through trading niche.

• I think we have @Merchants_NEAR Guild which is doing the same activity tho some of your ideas are different, Is it possible to collaborate these ideas and work with Merchants of NEAR Guild?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey,

Just for clarity, does this not overlap with the MarketingDAO proposal? And/or the one you’ve requested to OWS?

1 Like

Been here almost a year, and if not because @FritzWorm is helping me now I receive little to no attention at all. I made this proposal because I did not understand why it was so difficult to onboard an already existent community of traders into Near, one I already have, it would be great to be able to count on your help to make the correct steps to achieve the objectives, I see that you are in the whole community.

My approach is different from Merchants, is more on social media and teaching LIVE, also it is most focused on the Spanish speaker community.

I will have a big reach as I already proved with some post with lot of views and comments.

I’m not doing this for profit, I’m asking to make Near grow. Marketing is a different thing in some ways, here I am directly asking what they support here, the onboarding with a small contest.

3 Likes

It seems like the onboarding of OWS community members has been fragmented into three proposals:

And here.

I’m just trying to seek some clarity to ensure the responsible distribution of NEAR.

1 Like

And thank you very much for helping me to clarify everything
this is the distribution I have:

OWS → Payroll for contributors that will help with EDUCATION of the sandboxers

Marketing DAO → Funding for marketing campaign

Onboarding DAO → will help in launch right now the same marketing campaign on the step of contest as seem simpler to get an approval, because I will be first onboarding community members.

Again, just looking for help here to the growth of the community.

4 Likes

Understood, thank you! :tada:

3 Likes

Thanks for explaining this, Cleared a lot of confusion! Happy to approve for onboarding category :raised_hands:

2 Likes

No problem I’m glad you like the proposal

1 Like

when the tournament will begin and where?

Next week Go to OWS Server on discord :grin:

1 Like

hello guys I hope you are well I made the request for the DAO I leave it here to know what you think @FritzWorm @Symbolik

3 Likes

Share please links to the live channels

3 Likes

OHHHHH!!! that’s super cool of course if it’s a 24/7 chart just go to ows and search for live-trading!!! Link: Open Web Sandbox

3 Likes

Great. Thank you.
Could you please share information about you and your experience in trading and about your team?
How will the learning process take place?

2 Likes

Sure thing!! In my team of traders we have three heads, one(@Naby22) is in charge of doing the written part of the sheets and advertising about the trades and courses the second is a dev (@abdilchangir) who designed with my help the strategy that is running 24/7 on the discord OWS channel, In my case, I am a trader with more than 6 years of experience in the cryptocurrency market, and I have completed more than 1000 courses taught both face-to-face and online.

Will be developed in 3 phases:

1. Teach and demonstrate how a simple automated trading strategy works and through it to be able to teach all the basics related to trading, buy, sell, place orders.

2. Teach each student how to generate a trading system that can serve their schedules and behaviors.

3. Test students in real time and with real markets to certify them through an nft as mv-traders.

2 Likes

Thanks.
When does the learning program start? how to participate? What format (webinars, online course, etc)?
How do you exactly spend funds you ask?

2 Likes

Mainly they will go to a small tournament ($300) that we will do as an opening and to the best students of the academy($150) those who participate the most and share their analysis with the community

1 Like

Hello @Mineriavirtual .
We would like to get reports about how were spent the funds as soon as possible. Onboarding-DAO needs to collect all the reports and submit his own report and then request funding for the next period for the next projects.
Please create the topic/post with the report and please send the link in the reply to this message.
Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes