[Closed] Onboarding of university students and teachers

The theme of NFT is that there are universities that have design careers, so a designer comes and gives a small workshop on how to create an NFT, because the kids think it can be something different, but they are shown how to create some simple with photoshop, illustrator, and how they are exported, size, recommendations, quality, etc, etc… then upload to mintbase or stop so they can see how the process is, that is, it is a bit long, since if it lasts about 2 hours. The designer is supported. The NFT mint because we know that it is not expensive at all. @mr_free

If the designer starts to show how to create art in Photoshop/Illustrator - how long it takes?! I don’t think we need to support design courses and spend time on them. I think better focus on Near Ecosystem and show what is it and how it works.

2 hours its the total, its like a Demo, the main idea its answer all the questions about the designers in the process because they are people with zero knowledge.

zero knowledge about Near or design?

NEAR, they are design students, but they will see the design knowledge they have is enough to create NFT.

Sorry, but they already must have design skills if they are design students and it’s enough. You can create or find already created videos on how to mint NFT and share them with students.

One thing is the knowledge and the other is what they know, are you a developer or something to understand this? example: NCD we don’t teach programming, we teach how you need to use your programming skills to develop Dapps or smart contracts. Is the same path. @mr_free

1 Like

ok. I got it, nice example, but it’s a big difference in teaching how to develop Dapps and how to mint NFT (~upload images) on NFT-marketplace.
Let’s make the cost of this option 100$ (I think it’s more than enough to cover 2 hours)

1 Like

I updated the post with the new account.

1 Like

Hello @FritzWorm @zubairansari07 @Symbolik @kc_sollano @NatalieCrue
Please check the proposal and share your thought.

1 Like

It has my support :rocket: :vulcan_salute: :beers:

1 Like

Hello @josedlujan ,

I think you have enough support. You can create a proposal on astrodao.

Done! and thanks for the comment like always @mr_free
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/onboarding-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/onboarding-dao.sputnik-dao.near-225

Hello. Events and education categories are still on pause. So, could you please re-apply later ? Thanks!

Aprroved
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/onboarding-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/onboarding-dao.sputnik-dao.near-226

1 Like

Hi @josedlujan

Did the event happen? How it was?
Please don’t forget to create the report.

Hi @mr_free We are doing the activity this week, I will create the report soon. Thanks again for the support.

1 Like

Hello @josedlujan ,
Happy New Year!
Could you please share the report?

Hello @josedlujan ,
It would be great to see your report. When it will be possible?

Hi @mr_free Sorry for my delay, I was talking with the students because they were on holidays and I am waiting for the wallets(the last step) Now they are comeback to the university and this week actually Today and Tomorrow who participated in the onboarding just need to confirm the Wallet to send the funds, this week I will create the report, thanks for your patient.

1 Like