[Closed] November - December 2022 Social Media Content Creation NEAR x CryptoSofa

Hello everyone, my name is Evgeniy. I’ve been in crypto since 2017 and I managed to create a huge community of people that follows me. I like to research new and old very interesting and potential projects & protocols and talk about them in my Telegram groups.

Why do I like to do that? It’s very simple. I like to introduce truly interesting products that are built on different blockchains and I realized I haven’t talked much about projects that are built on NEAR. I don’t want to say that I am a famous or truly exclusive influencer but I’ve got a decent amount of people watching and following my advice and overall it’s a truly great community. I am an ambassador of many projects, like Firefly, Moonbeam, Aleo, Quai Network, ClayStack, SupraOracles, and others. I am also a partner of one of the most famous launchpads, such as Seedify, Poolz, and DaoMaker, and I am also an affiliate partner of Mexc exchange. What would I like to offer?

My social media:

Telegram channels:
Telegram: Contact @MoneyBoiiiz - 17300 followers
Telegram: Contact @ryadovoykrip - 13600 followers

YouTube:
CryptoSofa - 1000 followers

I have a 4 weeks plan, where I would like to:

1. 10 posts (reviews) about 10 projects that built on NEAR in both Telegram groups (20 posts in total)
  2. 3 videos on YouTube (once in ~9-10) about recent NEAR ecosystem updates

Costs:

1. Content → Writing → Guide> $1750 per 10 posts in MoneyBoiiiz 3000 views per post/ goal: Attract new users

2. Content → Writing → Guide> $750 per 10 posts in ryadovoykrip 1200 views per post/ goal: Attract new users

3. Content → Video → Educational > $600 per 3 videos in CryptoSofa Youtube/ minimum 500 views per video/ goal: Attract new users.

4. Social media → Other → Giveaways > $500/ minimum 3500 views per post/ Goal: Attract 1000 new users. We would love to host a giveaway where people will need to follow NEAR Social Media and fill out a google form and we are going to draw winners after 2 weeks. - $500 (5 winners, each $100)

5. Total: $3600

Projects to discuss:

1. Near (overall)
  2. Aurora
  3. Ref. finance
  4. Paras
  5. Sweateconomy
  6. Learn Near Club
  7. Mintbase
  8. MyNearWallet
  9. Aurigami
  10. Spin. Fi

Since this is the first time I do a depth discussion about NEAR protocol & projects related to the NEAR ecosystem, I also decided to talk deeply about NEAR first of all. More than 5,000 new people will be introduced to NEAR and the NEAR ecosystem and I think it’s a big success! Also, I tried to pick the best products that exist so far on NEAR. It will be an interesting challenge for me and I am very sure we will have a positive outcome for the NEAR & NEAR ecosystem!

My telegram for communication - @FUTMB
NEAR Wallet ID – sofiko.near

1 Like

Hello, could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

Hey,

I edited the post. Let me know if that works or if I should do something else. Thank you!

to be updated about Aurora news feel free to join Community news stream channel and to Aurora community core chat :pray:

1 Like

Hi @CryptoSofa thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

I see that you have adjusted your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

Hi @CryptoSofa – thanks for your proposal. I’m noting the original post was your first to the NEAR forum. Have you been active in the ecosystem?

I also look forward to reviewing your responses submitted via the form shared above by @cryptocredit.

1 Like

Hello! Have you discussed with Near Native and Near Ukrainian communities before creating the proposal?

1 Like

Hi @CryptoSofa

Thanks for your application.

We’re trying to support more creators that are focused on ecosystem growth and stronger projects under Near.

These telegram groups are flooded with tons of offers and don’t necessarily drive the type of engagement we’re focused on with the new set of guidelines.

Your video work
MoneyBoiiiz

Looks like there are under 1000 subscribers and relatively low engagement.
You’re on your way, it’s just not quite at the level.

I cannot support this proposal at this time.

Have now reviewed you proposal and feel that i am unable to support due to current market conditions. Please feel free to submit a proposal again in the future.

Thanks for your proposal and welcome to the NEAR Ecosystem!

I am confident that as an experienced content creator familiar with other ecosystems you will find the NEAR tech stack to be nothing short of amazing and will be flooded with ideas on how best to communicate all these benefits in a way that can in turn help us attract more tech savvy people.

Unfortunately, Marketing DAO funds are available for community members or projects that have a proven track record and are able to demonstrate their knowledge about NEAR, quality of work, etc.

While I am not able to support this proposal at this time, I do encourage you to continue creating content for NEAR and come back once there is more momentum.