[Closed] NEAR NEWS - November, 2023

Hello everyone and council @marketingdao-council
We’re excited to submit our proposal for November and still base on MDAO’s objective. Details below:

1. Project Information

Name: Near News

U_elwZh6_400x400

Title: Near News - Social Media, Content Creation v.v…

Established time: 2021

Social link:

X (ex: Twitter): https://twitter.com/NEARMEME1

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NEARNEW

2. Applicant Information:

Name: Vu Tuan Hung (Nick name: Trendheo)

Link to Governance Forum Profile: All - Activity - TRENDHEO - NEAR Forum

NEAR Wallet ID: trendheo.near

Wallet ID that will be receiving funds from this application: trendheo.near

Country of Residence: Vietnam

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tuanhungxd87

3. Proposal
Goals:

Increasing numbers of active Developers

Increasing numbers of active Users and Transactions (On-chain onboarding, On-chain engagement, On-chain participation in ecosystem dApps)

Increasing numbers of Tools, dApps on BOS

Increasing the number of people educated about NDC governance, BOS, and active projects in the ecosystem

Activities:

40+ posts/infographics per month (focus on NDC, BOS, Defi projects)

Support projects in Near Protocol

Content:

Latest News

Giveaway

Campaigns (Testnet, Mainnet, IDO, NFT Mint, etc)

4. Budget

40+ posts: $600 ($15 for each)

Support projects in Near Protocol : $200
Total: $800
Wallet ID: trendheo.near

Thanks for your time, we’ll report in the end of the month. Cc @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit

1 Like

Hi @TRENDHEO thanks for the proposal. I see it has been a year since your last post on the forum. Can you clarify the funding history around this initiative?

1 Like

Hi ! I have not had a proposal before. But I still make content on twitter, follow the news daily and work in the NEAR ecosystem!

Hello @TRENDHEO thank you for great job! Have you applied for NDC Degens role? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! I joined Degen 2.0 in August. I haven’t joined since November!

Hi @TRENDHEO thank you for your proposal. I would echo the suggestion from @Dacha and continue to explore ways to collaborate with the NDC Degens. Unfortunately i am unable to support this proposal. Please feel free to submit again in the future.

1 Like

Hi @TRENDHEO thanks for answering the question – I appreciate what you are hoping to do here, but I can’t support at this time. We are in the midst of revamping and restructuring how content funding is allocated from MDAO – I believe we have too many projects producing content without clear sight lines to impact, and we are in a moment in the ecosystem where we need to emphasize content that is producing more longterm on-chain activity.

I encourage you to keep participating in the ecosystem and stay tuned for new content funding guidelines coming soon.

We have three council commenting on this post without offering support this month, so I am movin the proposal to closed.

1 Like