[Closed] Near Indonesia Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - December

Guild / Community Name: NEAR Indonesia

User: near-indonesia.sputnik-dao.near

Current core team members:

Link to the Social Media accounts:
Near Social: Near Social
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nearindonesia?s=21&t=5FguwbhzhHyI629CG3lGKQ
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NEARIndonesiaHQ
Telegram announcement: Telegram: Contact @nearindonesianews
Medium: Telegram: Contact @NEARIndonesiaHQ
Tiktok: NEAR PROTOCOL INDONESIA (@nearprotocol_id) | TikTok
Youtube: NEAR Indonesia - YouTube
Instagram: Near Indonesia (@nearguildindonesia) • Instagram photos and videos

Funding Scheme: Monthly

Previous proposal:

Previous report:

Metrics of Evaluation

1. User Onboarding and Retention: Our primary objective is to uphold a high retention rate of 70% for users eight weeks post-onboarding. To achieve this, we should concentrate on establishing compelling incentives for users to stay active within the ecosystem. This involves providing continuous education on NDC governance, BOS, and showcasing ongoing projects. Fostering a sense of community and demonstrating the value within the ecosystem is crucial for sustaining long-term user engagement.
  2. Cost-Efficient Growth: To expand our user base sustainably, our goal is to decrease the account acquisition cost to under 5 USDC. This requires optimizing our marketing strategies and leveraging organic growth channels to attract new users more cost-effectively.
  3. Diverse dApp Engagement: We aim to ensure that our efforts result in active participation across the ecosystem. A target has been set for at least 50% of users who have been with us for more than a week to interact with multiple dApps. This not only indicates a healthy level of engagement but also underscores the utility and interconnectedness of our dApp environment.
  4. Boosting Social Presence: We aspire to enhance our online presence by increasing our social engagement score. Aiming for a 20% rise in social metrics such as posts, likes, and followers/views over the next month will help us reach a broader audience and foster a more dynamic community dialogue.

Content & Engagement Strategy

1. Education
  • Dynamic Community Management (Telegram): Continuous support for NEAR ecosystem queries around the clock. Anticipate 2-3 daily news and educational content updates. Funding: 500 USDC.
  • Robust Social Media Presence: Daily updates, articles, videos, infographics, and translations. Posting on Near.social. Funding: 1,050 USDC
  • Thoughtful Content Creation (Medium): Bi-monthly in-depth articles. Funding: 150 USDC
  • AMA Sessions: Bi-monthly sessions to address community inquiries. Funding: 100 USDC
  1. BOS Building
  • BOS component / Near Social: Various events, contests, and bounties to engage the community. Funding: 100 USDC
  1. Onboarding Initiatives
  • Dynamic Community Management (Telegram): Onboarding new users while managing the community.
  • Onboarding & Engagement via Keypom Initiative: A multi-faceted initiative focused on user onboarding. Funding for Near.Social active posting event: 100 USDC

Budget Request

Total Budget: $2,000
Wallet :credit_card:
near-indonesia.sputnik-dao.near

@marketingdao-council

2 Likes

Thank you for your proposal.

Since we are now in V1 and Globe DAO is one of the approved GDAOs, it is a good idea to contact and align with their POC.

I doubt MDAO will support RCs in V1 because funds have been allocated to it through Globe DAO.

Thank you for the response, GDAO will be live in January, Hopefully for December activity MDAO can support RC’s proposal :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @agungdjs thanks for the proposal. Now that we are officially in V1 as of the recent announcement, I’m advising regional communities to transition funding requests to Globe DAO. The funding review period looks like it will begin the first week of January, so less than two weeks away. We are currently operating with a significantly reduced hard cap for December and aiming to focus funding on marketing initiatives vs. regional communities.

Hi @so608 I agree with your suggestion.

I would like to convey that our activities Near Indonesia have been ongoing for the past two weeks. We’ve been managing operations, AMA with the local community, hosting events to boost on-chain traffic, and attracting new wallet users. We hope for active support from MDAO to aid our activities in December.

For the following month (January), we plan to submit a different proposal to Globe DAO. Thank you.

Hi @agungdjs thanks for your proposal. I would echo the comments from @Bakaka and @so608 regarding the transition of regional projects to Globe DAO. Due to limited funding this month unfortunately i am unable to support.

Hi @cryptocredit Considering the limited funding available for December and the emphasis on directing resources toward marketing initiatives, I propose an adjusted budget for our ongoing operations this month. I acknowledge the reduced hard cap and the challenges faced in supporting regional projects during this period.

To accommodate the budget constraints, I will scale down our funding request by half, setting the revised proposal at 2000 USD for December. This adjustment reflects our commitment to adapt to the current financial landscape while still allowing us to sustain essential operational activities Near Indonesia.

1 Like

Hi @agungdjs i appreciate your offer to scale down the funding request but i am not able to revise my position on support. All regional projects requesting funding have been advised to get in touch with Globe DAO. Funding is being allocated by NDC to support regional initiatives.

2 Likes