[CLOSED] near grassroot 8 aside soccer tournament (for the month of october)

@Sammoofficial you are welcome to the NEAR community

Hi.
I can’t open the file. If you have a telegram channel, share the link. If you have a group in WhatsApp, you can also share a link to your group.
Thx :blush:

2 Likes

@pathfinder the telegram groups and whatsapp groups for our activities have been created and all set up, but will be fully functional when we receive funding.

I tried to get link to access the chat hopefully you can open them

https://eu.docworkspace.com/d/sIDS0ruGzAYngiZkG

https://eu.docworkspace.com/d/sIEq0ruGzAa3iiZkG

I hope this helps​:hugs::innocent::blush:

@pathfinder and of course your welcome the link to the social platforms will be shared with you to join the group(s) before we begin our activities…:+1::ok_hand:

@pathfinder good morning were you able to open this link. The link open chat conversation as you requested. I am available to anytime if need be. Thanks

1 Like

Hello!
Thanks for your enthusiasm to grow the NEAR ecosystem.
This looks like a copied proposal btw.

You just edited the funds and venue. However, it doesn’t mean you aren’t honest about your plans.

You can seek him to put you through if your proposal gets through. He is from Nigeria too.

3 Likes

@IgbozeIsrael yes my plans to market NEAR PROTOCOL is through grass root football is genuine and it is much anticipated as i have already started giving hints about this project, which hopefully will be holding next month.
Preparations(to verbally inform) many teams and are duly informed the tournament will be opened to 10 teams, and the awareness in circulating really fast. And many want to experience and be part of NEAR community and ecosystem.

You still skipped the cloned proposal part…btw.

2 Likes

Ok @IgbozeIsrael i admit that and i will have it rectified immediately

Good morning @Dacha @pathfinder @IgbozeIsrael i trust you are doing better than good​:blush:.
This is a reminder to my proposal and i am available to take questions for clarity and open to opinions as well. Thanks

2 Likes

This seems like a really fun project but it’s not immediately clear how this initiative generates wallets or value for the ecosystem.

It’s a no from me.

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal,

We are on a mission to onboard 1 billion users to NEAR. This is putting an ever increasing amount of pressure on our Marketing efforts to be able to onboard builders, users etc. This is a nice initiative, but it does not have a strong enough connection to NEAR’s core mission.

I do not support this proposal

Thanks for highlighting this.

We need more active community members to be able to provide feedback and police proposals, particularly region specific ones where the Council may have less visibility.

1 Like

@satojandro Who is policing Near Nordic?

@IgbozeIsrael I noticed you loved the project. Why haven’t you been policing it like you do others?

1 Like

I loved which project you mean?
For a good notice, I am not policing any project or community.

I just give my comments on projects I see, ask questions and often help reshape the idea initially put.

I have questions under my proposals that I do take proper attitude in answering.

Also, the forum is open for everyone to be involved.

I loved the project because the proposal was accurately written with clear metrics.

Also, I loved it because in my opinion, it was great.

1 Like

I’m in support of what @FabDab is saying,

All u do is police
Ur comment doesn’t have the Moderators final say on a project at the end of the day,

There are some people you would support their proposal with full Chest However it may be., we see everything! :eyes:
Pls focus on yourself,

Let the moderators do the work their getting paid for.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m glad you know this fact bro.

My comments doesn’t mean a proposal won’t be approved.

Most of my questions is to help reshape a proposal.

You need to understand that constructive comments and questions under a proposal is not to render it useless but for the one who made the proposal to answer with more details and provide enlightenment.

NB: My comments doesn’t mean a proposal won’t be approved.
I am as every other member of the community who finds value in does who are adding value.

1 Like

Then leave people with their business, fam… the sky is wide enough for all to fly @IgbozeIsrael

1 Like

I’m not saying he shouldn’t do policing, we need it, only that he should be fair, what you do for one, do for all.

1 Like