[REJECTED] NEAR German June 2024

Hi @NearGlobeDao

Since November 2021 we have been growing a NEAR community for the German-speaking area (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Our community exists on Telegram, Twitter, Medium and on NEAR Social. You can see some facts about our activities and some statistics in our reports.

I have taken into account the Globe DAO key performance indicators https://docs.google.com/document/d/18IT-gAAIgnXRB7uWHseze73uezv1Gc-E_g76YrFejEQ/ and have set our goals accordingly.

Guild / Community Name: Near German

Previous report: https://gov.near.org/t/report-near-german-april-2024

Funding scheme: 1 month

Near Social of core members:

Our social media channels:

GOALS & ACTIVITIES

Twitter:

• Translate and share daily the latest news within the NEAR ecosystem.
  • Giveaways and promotions to increase the engagement.
  • Goal: 5000+ impressions

Telegram:

• Translate and share daily the latest news within the Near ecosystem in our Telegram group.
  • Support our users 24/7
  • Provide the new users with all necessary information to get started with Near.
  • Giveaways and promotions to increase the engagement.
  • Continue with our partnership with Krypto DACH (Telegram: Contact @krypto_dach).
  • Goal: 50+ active members in our Telegram group.

Online Events:

• Online Events like Quizzes, AMAs to onboard more users and to increase the awareness and understanding of Near BOS.
  • Events with our partners and promote the events together. We have built many partnerships with other German crypto communities in the last years and we will use them to onboard new users to our community.
  • Goal: 2 Online Events

Educational content:

• We will create educational articles on Medium about the BOS (Near BOS, Widgets, Web Applications)
  • We will develop further our Near German widgets to show our users how to develop in Near BOS
  • Goal: 2 educational articles

Referral system:

• Onboard new users on-chain.
  • Giveaways and promotions to create new wallets
  • Goal: 25 new wallets and 10 average transactions for 15 new wallets

Partnerships:

• We will create 1 partnership with a non-blockchain project to onboard more German people to Web3.
  • Goal: 1 partnership and 1 online event with them

Total Costs for June: 2200 USDT (± depending on the reached KPIs)

Near Wallet ID: near-deutsch2.near

Name: Stefan

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @cryptoheitzi

Email: neargerman@gmail.com

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

Hello Near German,

Sorry to inform you that June is the last month of NDC and will move to the new structure, with a limited budget, we can only focus on the Top-tier communities (tier B, tier C) at the moment so I can’t support you this time!

I hope we can co-op again in the new structure and I really appreciate your partnership last month with a non-blockchain financial company!
Please try to apply to the BD proposal to bring this company to Near.
Thanks

Hi team, thank you for your offer for June, unfortunately, I can’t support you this month, as Hai said earlier, June is the last month for NDC and we can only continue with the most effective communities for now.

Hi @cryptoheitzi thank you for your proposal

For the reasons stated above, I cannot support your proposal in June
Hopefully we can find a way to continue our support for NEAR German in the new structure.
I will keep you updated.

Thank you for your understanding!

Hello team, with a heavy heart, we must convey that we are currently in a transition phase where tough decisions need to be made.

For this time, I am unable to support your proposal in June.

Of course, together we will seek solutions once we have clarity about NDC / community structure after this.