[PROPOSAL] Near Arabic February 2024

Thank you, we will hold 2 online events, but I don’t see it in the doc, should we give a swag to be included it in the events row?

1 Like

Yap, it will falls into 2 Tiers at the same time. Need more details to decide in which Tier you are in

We will hold 2 online events with a minimum 15- 20 users and will distribute 6 swags.

1 Like

Hello @MostafaLotfy,

Thanks for applying through Globe DAO.

Sorry, but I don’t see any clarity in your current proposal. I see you have mentioned your goals for February but plans or strategies I can see there.

For an example:

• You’ve written to ‘establish partnerships with 2 non-blockchain companies’,
    but I see no clear details about it. Like, what type of attendees will be there, what will be the format?

Are you opting out from Dev training session/activity?

Could you please refer to some other proposals and make changes, adding some brief about your commitments for Feb month.

• Also, please introduce your team.

As of now, with this proposal would be difficult for me to support due to lack of strategies.

Please add some details & strategies.

Will update the proposal tomorrow with the details that you requested, thank you.

1 Like

Hi @MostafaLotfy.

If the community would like to reach tier B, they need to have past achievements, and strong team members to convince us that you guys can achieve tier B.

Please follow the proposal template: [PROPOSAL] NEAR Korea DAO February 2024 Tier B - #15 by HaiVu and let us know the missing information, and most importantly, the method you will do to achieve it.

Based on that, we can decide.

1 Like

@iamanansari @HaiVu I have updated the proposal, if you have any more questions please let me know.

Hi @MostafaLotfy, thank you for your offer for February.

I have looked into your proposal and the community.

The amount you are requesting is large and I need more information about your experience for approval, please update the information requested by @HaiVu

Based on this information, I will give my residual answer.

Hey @Ihor I have updated the proposal already 3 hours ago, please take a look.
Please note that we already achieved the same goals before.
If I miss any information please specify and I will be happy to answer and clear any doubts, thank you.

Thanks for updating.

Really appreciate your efforts, but it’s still not clear to me.
Sorry, but I am not able to support your proposal for following reasons:

• Except Telegram goals, everything seems to be unclear.

Would request you again to introduce your team, as we understand you need a dedicated team to full-fill all these tasks.

• As explained in our charter we have an appeal process for onboarding new communities. One of the criteria is: The team: at least 3 people, have a strong track record in crypto community building, marketing, networking to bring daily active users into NEAR.

• It’s really hard to consider any community in Tier B without any previous track record.

I request you to re-consider your proposal and apply again for March in lower Tier. Your Telegram looks okay with engagement. Would suggest you to focus on creating partnerships & some event strategies.

Hi @MostafaLotfy

Tier B needs historical achievement to back the proposal, and clear KPIs in the results of the proposal, which is missing in your proposal. so this time I can’t support your proposal.

As today is the deadline, please prepare in advance for the March proposal if you are keen on it.

Thanks!

Did you check our previous reports?
Why you rejected our proposal if you can approve it in a lower tier (C)?

Did you check our previous reports?
Why you rejected our proposal if you can approve it in a lower tier (C)?

We changed the requested amount to be in tier C.
@iamanansari @HaiVu It’s seems that you didn’t checked our previous reports so to clear any doubts that you may have, here is some points from our previous reports that will prove that we can achieve the KPIs mentioned in the proposal.

-Onboarding 65 wallets.
-30 average transactions for 40 new wallets.
In our report September we had 700 on-chain transactions and about 45 new wallets, with more funds we can easily hit our goal.

-Establishing 1-2 partnership.
We are already in contact with some communities and companies, we have more than one developer community (Web2) with whom we can conduct partnerships and events, and we also have contact with some technical colleges, we will choose a community that align with NEAR’s goals.
Besides, we have a good relationships with many local blockchain communities, this will help bring in new users.

-Organizing 2 online events.
We did a lot of events with a good number of attendance.
Here is a webinar with 60 attendees:

And here is one of our quiz, 390 users participated on it:

Another webinar:

-Reaching 50 active telegram members
-Reaching 25K - 35K Impressions on X.
With our strategy we can easily hit our goal in X, for Telegram we already have many active users.

I have proven to you that we have a good previous records and a team with extensive experience. I await your decision.

1 Like

As I mentioned it’s still not clear for me about partnership, you still need to establish partnership in Tier C and I don’t see any planning there. My question to you again, how will you manage this, are you the only one managing all this? Please introduce your team.

Also, we have already finalised the February Budget as of timeline given to us. We have provided you some feedbacks. Hopefully, you will work on and feel free to propose again in March with clear strategies.

Hope you understand. Thanks!

I already introduced my team yesterday and I have updated the proposal! It’s seems you didn’t check it.

Also, I wrote our plan about the partnership, it’s the same plan like other proposals that you already approved!

How you already finalised the February budget? The deadline is 13th January, the time now is 14:00 UTC 13th January, we have a lot of time.

What about to delete the partnership KPIs from our proposal? Do you will approve it?

1 Like

Hi @MostafaLotfy, thanks for providing information about your team.

For the month of February you have requested a large amount for funding, to approve such an amount we need to be confident in your team.

To provide quality content and community development in NEAR, the team must have a good knowledge of the NEAR ecosystem.

I’m not sure your team knows the ecosystem well:

1. gemy.near - this person last interacted with the ecosystem 8 months ago.

1. nesma1.near - this person was also last active 8 months ago and has only 6 transactions.

1. vica.near - this person was also last active 8 months ago and has only 5 transactions.

Also I want to notice that wallets nesma1.near and vica.near are absolutely similar to each other and look like bots, as they have the same transactions and time of creation.

I’m sorry but I’m not sure in reliability of your team and I’m not ready to support your proposal.

All team members ready to do KYC.
Also, there is no condition that the team members should be active or share their NEAR active wallets that they use to approve the proposal. All team members working under NEAR Arabic.

All team members have done a lot of works for NEAR and have a very good knowledge of the NEAR ecosystem.

BTW, I see that you approved these proposal: NEAR Vibes, NEAR Vietnam, NEAR India, NEAR ES. Without even know or ask about the team members NEAR wallets, and this is a proof that you doesn’t care about team members on-chain transactions and the most important the work that the team member will do and past work.

Hi @MostafaLotfy , tbh I really wanna have your back, and even everyone throwing in proposals here.

Look at how deep we’re vibing, doing our back-and-forths, cross-checks, and all with the other regional communities both in and out of this forum.

This ain’t the end. I’m still looking forward to your funding proposal next month, bringing in something more rock-solid and comprehensive.

I don’t understand, why you can’t support us?