[Approved] MV traders of Near

Actually, want to see diversity in expanding to geographical areas. Merchants of Near Hispanic, for example.

I suggested to you teach community members in Merchant of Near, so far as you’re a MV partner and Merchants of Near ambassador.

@Merchants_NEAR Did you know Marketing DAO opportunities ? I just wanna make sure you’re aware about it. Tier 1 and 2 guilds require connections to guilds and other communities outside of the NEAR Ecosystem

I couldn’t find any Community driven initiatives here. MV traders is a private company, that wants to teach Near Community Members for NF-Community money. No problem, create community, show results and, after that, come back with your proposal if MV community would like to have any Marketing Activities.

I think MV can to say thanks to OWS for given opportunity to work with sandboxers. Let’s see on results.

Have a great day :grinning:

1 Like

That’s just what MV is offering, but it need to be at his way, he is the one that knows what he is doing and how to build community as he is the leader of that community with 40.000 members already.

I already did my work there, we (all) stop shilling NearForce telegram, and now we are sending people to Merchants, so that’s a lot of work from my side, with the best conclusion. And I share recommendations but it is a community they take their own decisions.

He wants to onboard his own community inside of Near, with the help of OWS he can hire the contributors, but still he need to do some marketing, you already approved and then disapprove without a real reason.

1 Like

Still a no for me. But I admire the efforts to get it out there.

2 Likes

Value requested is relatively low and, evidently, there are efforts made here.

I propose approving this proposal to give the team the opportunity to deliver, then afterwards we can assess the results :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

I think it would be interesting to test the scope of the tournament through this totally different way that is discord 24/7 live charting and twitter to publish the results and updates. yesterday we started and we already have more than 50 interested people who are entering the ows server.

We estimate that with at least one test of a “large-scale tournament” at least we will have a weekly entry of 120 people.

Thanks for the support it would be great be able to test with this proposal to show that we have a good scope and it will be a benefit for the growing near community.

2 Likes

Hey guys,

Happy to approve this as a trial, looking forward to seeing it in action.

2 Likes

Super cool thanks for the opportunity I know i will deliver very very good results. :grin:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Mineriavirtual :fire: Really looking forward to see the growth :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hey guys,

To get funded for this you’ll need to submit a poll to Astro in the MarketingDAO section, as well as filling out the form and passing KYC.

Thanks david i was a bit lost with the process but now i understand and i will do it.

1 Like

Awesome. If you’ve any questions about anything (ever), feel free to drop me a message :raised_hands:

1 Like

I think everything is ready thank you very much for being pending

1 Like

Hello everyone I would like to know if you can check the DAO to give the vote

1 Like

Hello ! Partners :1st_place_medal: let’s support this approved initiative:

@Dacha @cryptocredit @satojandro

Big hug and

1 Like

Good morning, what the target wallet?

Hello, I don’t understand how I missed this comment the wallet would be → mineria-virtual-guild.sputnik-dao.near . But I thought it had to be by the poll @Dacha, I already filled out the kyc I am waiting for instructions from @mecsbecs. Or do I redo the proposal for the DAO directly as a transfer?.

2 Likes

Good evening, no. Please, wait for response from Rebecca.

You proposal was successfully approved on the forum and Astro DAO.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you very much for being attentive

1 Like

As resolved via private message, everything is on track here now that the Reward Agreement that was sent has been signed and returned to NEAR Finance. :+1:t4:

Yes, all set thank you very much for the support.
@Dacha @David_NEAR @FritzWorm

2 Likes