MotoDEX is a competitive simulator in which users participate in motorcycle races, develop their riders and improve high-speed tracks. The continuous cycle of competitions opens up unlimited opportunities for users to earn money. After each level is passed, champions are awarded with real US dollars.
In just 7 weeks of active participation in competitions, you can increase your initial investment in the game by more than 2000%! Without much effort, risks and serious losses, you can get fantastic super profit in a playful way, comparable only to dividends from investments in bold IT startups.
Game is close to launch on solidity smart contracts, bnb testnet chain.
The gameplay divides users into two camps:
- Track owners - NFT locations where competitions are held. Depending on the level, the tracks may differ in length, appearance of the location, and the minimum bet threshold.
- Owners of NFT characters who fight bots in the game and compete with each other.
Both in MotoDEX will have to develop their facilities and earn on their subsequent operation. Players interact with each other through the following mechanics:
- The owner of the track gives other users of the game access to his obstacle course. To participate in competitions on someone else’s NFT object, players need to place a bet. The start bet threshold is set by the owner of the track.
- The minimum bet size directly depends on the level of the track.
- The game on the track starts after the user decides on the game location and makes a bet.
- The presence of an NFT character is a prerequisite to start playing on the track.
- The task of the gameplay is to keep your character safe and sound, to get ahead of other real players on the track and break old records.
- Game achievements are recorded in the corresponding smart contract and allow track owners and players to receive bonuses and rewards.
- Along with real players in each game session, there are pest bots on the track.
All motos, tracks and game rewards logic stay as NFT on NEAR. During the game, NFT tracks and NFT participants of the competition are assigned to a special smart contract. In addition, third-party MotoDEX users can place bets on the outcome of the game. These funds also go to the smart contract. After the end of the game session, the server exports the results of the competition, and the smart contract updates the data on the damage received by the players.
Meet the MotoDEX team
The idea and implementation of the MotoDEX project belongs to the team that created the decentralized NFT auction, OpenBiSea:
- Alexey Vinogradov, a serial entrepreneur and investor with 25 years of experience; Founder of CFC, President of Heartln Inc. / owner of IXC Softswitch;
- Oksana Tsibka - Chief Operating Officer with more than twenty years of experience in project development and management, launching start-up projects, budgeting, developing financial models, raising funds.
Funding requested for:
- Expanding developers team
- Create NEAR Rust smart contracts with full logic
- Adapting Near Unity3D SDK to mobile platforms
- Integration in gameplay smart contracts
- redesign UI for near.wallet using
- create NFT sales page
Total Asking: 15,000 NEAR
Game is close to launch on solidity smart contracts, bnb testnet chain:
Unity WebGL Player | motoDEX - gameplay demo (need metamask or walletconnect and faucet testnet BNBs to start)
MotoDEX WP EN 1.0 - Google Docs. - white paper