[PROPOSAL] Metacoin and Decentralized Project - May/June 2022

Ow! Great news my friends! Thank you @LulucaL for enjoying my writings and for leading the way on this wonderful proposal! And a big thank you for everyone who encouraged us by approving this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Can’t wait to start working on this project and I hope everybody can enjoy our results!

3 Likes

Great, @Igor_Nascimento. We are very glad. Could u ask @LulucaL to edit the proposal for the right value, my friend. :smiley:

2 Likes

Editei (I got confused at 8 and 3 ahahah Sorry) :heart:

2 Likes

@igormoura The right Igor ahahaahah :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Passing by to let you know that we are already working on the selection of minichronicles and I’ll be in touch soon to launch the bounty. :raised_hands::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yeah!!! So excited! Please let the comment here, that we will spread the word of the bounty. :smiley:

1 Like

4the Record.

1 Like

L lê IMA ft ManuteGus para MetaverseDAO

Status: completed - although the installation will continue on the parcel for at least another 10 days increasing the data. We still have to distribute the wearables and draw L’s NFT (for the 20 people who signed the guestbook at the opening)

IMG_20220801_134855_752

Bounty created for partner architect selection
and invitation Topics here

Updated Project Timeline:

The project was completed in the appropriate time. The artists had daily meetings to idealize and build the space together, even after opening for maintenance and any necessary adjustments.

Highlights and Final Products:

The installation itself is the ultimate super highestlight product, we have received a lot of feedback on the innovation of the space and how it is “never seen before”. We are really proud of It!

We could produce 7 NFTs on Mintbase, which we put for sale at the MetaverseDAO Historic Store, in order to have products that could gives back the spent resources. https://www.mintbase.io/thing/WN4W9nIf8Y7D8LEv6J-2F9D7Ah-xv1jjCg9k3wDkz54:nearmetaversehistory.mintbase1.near
https://www.mintbase.io/thing/fxGGQ97lbEdwaD-5X5oeUTWpqCruBKNs1qT1SLnbExo:nearmetaversehistory.mintbase1.near
https://www.mintbase.io/thing/20662ZghsXaZ0BH77C_W9OW52jK9e4yAxsWQ51MyDWo:nearmetaversehistory.mintbase1.near

FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA

CÉUS

cOmEndO PENSAMENToS INTRANSiGENTES

3 wearables were also produced with 33 copies of each to gift for guestbook subscriptions (20 people). Leftover wearables could be distributed at upcoming events as memorabilia.

@becopro recorded a walk-through of the installation to post on DAO’s YouTube.

L donated this nft to raffle https://www.mintbase.io/thing/IAPVS92Xm6wAU2rw0tg5-gCBFQZwu6SDGNR_2qWIX2g:feminu.mintbase1.near

In addition to the minted works, videos, gifs, sounds, voiceovers, textures. Everything there (except the YouTube videos that are references to the chronicles and the naked guy in the tree) in the installation was produced by the artists with a lot of meaning and significance. Therefore, L and IMA are available for guided visits, if there is a desire. Just schedule and organize.

The communication strategy was to publish on social media, Video teaser and Gifs were produced for the launch. It were sent on the Telegram and discord channels of the Near community and channels of other protocols too. The content was shared by the artists and on Near partner profiles. Here are some metrics from L’s profile.

We closed a partnership with the Metatronic party where the after took place and it was amazing how organically one event could help the other in this public crossing. In each parcel was placed a teleport to the other so that people can have access to both events. In addition the party also spread the invitations together. Tnx to @Isa_Danoninho :revolving_hearts:

We are deeply grateful for the records made by @macieira and for the quick post on the forum invite with the parcel link. thephotosofthepartyturnedoutbeautiful.jpg, thank you very much​:v::sunglasses:

Learnings:

It was amazing. I, L, IMA and ManuteGus form a very successful team, at the same level of openness to experimentalism. We are infinitely grateful that the DAO allows us to create so freely. It was gratifying to learn from Gus about how to build voxels and all the pro tips he has and shared with us. Our wearables are too chic! How not to love? The project is a success. A lot of art has been produced, this last month was really uplifting and we are already planning a finissage, maybe…
I think @igormoura @gushlewis can talk more about how it was for them too.

Extra expenses:
1MATIC loan to send 20 wearables
Tnx @thephilosopher :pray::innocent:

Project saved here: L | Voxels Space

Next:
Payouts (I await guidance)

Thank you and thank you more, I can’t thank you enough. I wish that all work is like this and that more amazing projects can always happen. Let me know if something is missing from this report that I provided.

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.ne

4 Likes

Thank you, @LulucaL, for your awesome project. I am very glad it happened and got to this number of visitors in the opening.

The partnership with metatronic with isa from gambiarra and with gus from nomade label with a project from metaverse dao is also a good result of the project. Thank you for the report. It is approved.

You can ask for your payout proposal on Metaverse DAO astro and ask to @igormoura and @gushlewis to ask for theirs.

2 Likes

Thank you for inviting me to this project. I had a lot of fun building it. Hope we can do more of this crazy experiments !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin:

2 Likes

Oh yeahssss :money_mouth_face::heart_eyes_cat::star_struck:
Tnx again!

1 Like

Uhuuuuuu :fist_right::revolving_hearts::fist_left: vamooooosssss

1 Like

Parabéns pelo projeto, eu amei a experiencia psicodélica que vocês trouxeram! <3

2 Likes

Eu e o @michanascimento no fundão <3

3 Likes

Fundão sempre faz sucesso ahahahahah foi TUDO! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

hello hello community. passing by to say that @michanascimento won the nft of the draw, congratulations. Already sent. And we still have some special wearables and soon I’ll tell you how you can win yours. Kisses :v:

3 Likes