[APPROVED] FEMINU DAO Marketing Monthly Financing / June 22

@satojandro I apologize at first for my delay in responding. It was due to a small health problem that prevented me from dealing with all my duties, but this weekend I will work twice as hard and I will certainly catch up on everything.
Next I would like to thank you very much for your input because I was really mistaken about how the pre-project of the International FEMINU Exhibition and the participation of marketing with the approvals would unfold. Now I know that it is not possible to apply for incentives for a project that will require several months of work. Sorry!
We will organize ourselves in another way so that we will not complain with no reason again. I believe that all the difficulties we have been facing and that sometimes lead me to complain and wrongly demand a position from both Marketing and Creatives, have a very positive side, which is to launch us in the search for alternatives for International FEMINU, which will certainly help us to start a path of sustainability for our DAO. I am grateful for that. And I fully understand now that I was misunderstanding how Marketing works.
It will not happen anymore.
About the questions I guess I need to position @so608 in relation to the date that will be made the International FEMINU, what in fact I did not answer because I still do not have the exact date, but it must be before the end of the year, for sure. I hope to have the date by the end of next month, but we will proceed with the onborading project regardless of whether we need to postpone the release or not.
I really appreciate the support for this month’s proposals, which involve many new artists at Near. The group has been working regardless of approval and the artists are excited about the projects.
Have a great weekend.
Best,
Ghini

This is part of why I am still struggling with this proposal – since the origination of the project, it seems that the perspective from the proposing team is that the Marketing DAO is responsible for automatically approving your funding request and that we are responsible for negatively impacting your roadmap and timeline.

I do not think communicating with us in this manner is a productive way to collaborate and move your project forward.

We have operational procedures in place for a reason – we need time to ask questions, get feedback and understand what we are funding. It is irresponsible to approve the Community’s funds for projects we do not fully understand or when there are still outstanding questions.

If your project cannot accommodate the operations we have in place, then the Marketing DAO may not be your best avenue for funding going forward.

My comments are not meant to be harsh or personal, but giving you my honest reaction to reviewing this entire thread again and also previous commentary on the forum.

3 Likes

@so608 Lorraine, I already externed my apologise for having misunderstanding the way Marketing DAO function, so I repeat to you, kindly that I am very sorry for this mistake and the way I answered you and the other councils. It’s really difficult to have all those artists waiting for this opportunity and I was very sorry for them. My disappointment is my responsability, and no one else’s. After @satojandro’s answer I finally got it. I was wrongly judging an attitude that couldn’t be waited from the group because it is not the way I thougth that it is. All my team will be suffering the consequences of my mistake if you do not approve the proposal, because they don’t stop working. They are a great team. Please accept my appologies. You are right and I have no problem to admit thatI was completely wrong in all my reasoning. That will not happen again.
Best,
Ghini

Thanks @ghini for your reply – I think that given your commitment to artists and collaborators for the work underway, we should fund this for another month and then proceed after that based on results. I am moving this to approved.

1 Like

Thank you so much @so608 for the consideration to the work that has been done. We are very attentive now to a restructuring in our planning so that everything is done within what is possible, delivering as always, a job done with great commitment, aiming to add value to the Near community. Have a nice day.

1 Like

@marketingdao-council @Klint @so608 @cryptocredit @Dacha @satojandro Good night, here is the Astro link. Thank you for the approval.
Best,
Ghini
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-409

1 Like

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

INSTAGRAM:

FACEBOOK: Redirecting...

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FeminuDAO

SITE: http://feminudao.com/

DISCORD: FEMINU

242 followers / Following 135

465 accounts reached / 2899 impressions

Facebook: 209 Followers

1/06/2022 - 1 POST ON INSTAGRAM

1 POST ON FACEBOOK

10/06/2022- 1 POST ON INSTAGRAM

1 POST ON FACEBOOK

11/06/2022 - 1 POST ON INSTAGRAM

1 POST ON FACEBOOK

12/06/2022 -1 POST ON INSTAGRAM

1 POST ON FACEBOOK

06/13/2022 -1 POST ON INSTAGRAM

1 POST ON FACEBOOK

20/06/2022- 1 POST ON INSTAGRAM

1 POST ON FACEBOOK

21/06/2022 - 1 POST ON YOUTUBE

1 POST ON INSTAGRAM

1 FACEBOOK POST

3 STORIES

06/23/2022 - 1 POST ON INSTAGRAM

1 POST ON FACEBOOK

1 post on youtube

27/06/2022 -

1 POST ON YOUTUBE

1 POST ON INSTAGRAM

1 FACEBOOK POST

29/06/2022

1 post on youtube

1 post on instagram

1 post on facebook

06/30/2022 -1 POST ON INSTAGRAM

1 POST ON FACEBOOK

1 post on youtube

01/06/2022

2 posts on YOUTUBE:

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

ORG NICO

30 INSCRIPTIONS

TWITTER

https://twitter.com/FeminuDAO

The address https://twitter.com/FeminuDAO was changed as per request, we left FEMIUExpo to now be called @FeminuDAO | Today we follow 71 and have 108 followers (20 new followers) on Twitter. In the last 28 days the numbers presented are as follows: Tweets 17; Tweet Impressions 3,204K; Profile visits 3,279K; Mentions 72.

SITE:

Update of the home page (page that contains the summaries of what will happen in the month) with the June proposals and the projects page (page where you can find the Feminu DAO proposals with all the necessary details).

Proposals

Amar Exhibition;

Interview and chat with a non-binary person, to talk about the theme combat against violence and non-binarism

Workshop on Portfolio Assembly and the importance of its use

Create phrases to combat violence

As time was short to do the June updates on the site, I did as quickly as I could the activities that were the most important.

Translation:

The services of the translator were essential for the textual production of the proposals, reports.

2 Likes