shiftshapr.near
drebojonson.near
aloha913.near

Target: pacha-dao.sputnik-dao.near

KYC & Contract: TBD

Total Requested Funding Amount: $2500

Timeline: Sept 1 - Sept 30

Objective

The main objective is to spread the message that We Are ALL Connected through music and dance. We think that a lot of the problem with modern society stems from separation where people see themselves separate from others. This leads people to not consider the impact of their actions on others, even if it is highly detrimental. The feeling of separation from others is modern phenomena that has come about with shift from relying on community to relying on business and/or the government to meet needs. The feeling of separation is prevalent in the United States and in places that have embraced the globalization of US culture over the past several decades.

As a remedy we have a song called We Are ALL Connected and an accompanying dance that is loved by adults, youth, and families. We request funding to update the song to a trap beat, add a Spanish chorus, and create animated and live vertical videos to inspire people of all ages to make videos of themselves doing the connected dance.

Here is the original video we did in 2013 with people of all ages dancing to We Are ALL Connected: Do the Connected Dance - "#weareALLconnected" (Original version) - YouTube

Here is a video of a dance troupe doing the dance in 2017: Little Boy Finally Gets The Moves in Oakland Flashmob - YouTube

This includes make a trap beat, recording a group of people singing the chorus in Spanish, and adding the choruses to the trap beat.

We already have animated the dance sequence so we just need to apply the dance moves to the new characters in the video (papa, mama, Pacha and Paco). The video will be about 24 seconds, with three sequences of the dance to the chorus.

A TikTok influencer manager is going to help us, Max Louis: TikTok. I am going to submit a proposal to Marketing DAO to support the services of one of his influencers and to set up Satori campaigns for people to get We Are ALL Connected NFT in English and Spanish.

All videos will say thanks to NEAR Creatives DAO at the end and show the NEAR logo at the beginning.

One-off

Metrics
Number of TikTok views
Number of new wallets
Number of NEAR NFTs distributed

BUDGET $2500
Create trap versions of the We Are ALL Connected song with Spanish and English chorus $1000
Create the new animations of We Are ALL Connected in English and Spanish $1000
Project management $550

2 Likes

This is personal art that you are doing out of your own choice. This is in no way connected to NEAR nor does it add any value to any NEAR user.

Why should the NEAR community fund pay you $2500 to run this personal project?

This DAO was created less than 24 hours ago. Looking at your profile, you seem to be very active with a lot of things and a lot of proposals for funding…

Hi.
Not all participants are connected by music and dance. Describe your report in more detail. The number of participants in the video, where and for whom will it be published? Personally, I remember the only logo from all the movies I watched: 20th century Fox and Pixar. What will the presence of the Near logo do for the community and new members?
Thx :relaxed:

@hairen

This is personal art that you are doing out of your own choice. This is in no way connected to NEAR nor does it add any value to any NEAR user.

Actually it is to build community for a NFT Metaverse game which I am wanting to build on NEAR.

Why should the NEAR community fund pay you $2500 to run this personal project?

It is not a personal project. It is a project of team that wants to build on NEAR and already has NFTs on a NEAR NFT Marketplace. In fact, we were an early adopter of Nativo Nativo app. It is a passion of mine to change the world. This project can help families across the planet and intend for it to be on NEAR.

This DAO was created less than 24 hours ago.

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 8.54.09 AM
Actually, the DAO was formed in early March. https://app.astrodao.com/dao/pacha-dao.sputnik-dao.near. We were informally told that we were in the DAOcubator in late March, but never received any formal communication. It took a long time to get my compatriots on to the NEAR system (they are artists), but they are here now on the council and ready to move.

Looking at your profile, you seem to be very active with a lot of things and a lot of proposals for funding…

Apologies if my trying to find my way in the NEAR ecosystem somehow bothers you. Every proposal that I have levied, despite having little success, has been submitted in good conscious for the mutual benefit of NEAR and the project.

Other than putting up proposals that are not funded, I am active in supporting NEAR projects (e.g., Nativo, Crossword.xyz, Twitter spaces), working on several awesome NEAR DAO projects, attended NEAR CON, and am mentoring multiple NEAR DAOs. All on regenerative projects that make a difference.

Are you suggesting that I should put in less funding requests?

Apologies @pathfinder for the delay.

What will the presence of the Near logo do for the community and new members?

This is more of long term play about having a highly creative, universally loved family entertainment brand coming out of NEAR. The Pacha’s Pajamas AR Book had celebs like Mos Def, Talibans Kweli, and Cheech Marin and received many awards including the best children’s music award from the Independent Music Awards. We had amazing test marketing. Entire families loved Pacha and we heard reports that it helps kids get along.

Anyway, we are needing to rebuild community after having to put the project on ice in early 2018. Our new direction is sell NFTs and build a NFT Metaverse game, while also looking for opportunities for an animated TV show. (We’ve in a conversation about being part of a social impact channel now.) I would like this all to be on NEAR.

What will the presence of the Near logo do for the community and new members?

It will increase brand awareness. But this was also about getting people NEAR NFTs. If we create the amazing art that we have done in the past and tap into the viral dance trend on TikTok, we can get a bunch of young people who may benefit from learning about NFTs and web3 to join the ecosystem. Everyone who watched the dance videos could get a NEAR wallet and NFT via the Satori TikTok campaign tool.

The number of participants in the video, where and for whom will it be published

Each video will animate four participants: Pacha and her mom, dad, and brother. They will be animated such that we can make several with different backgrounds. One would be in a park or on the beach and the other in city setting (e.g., a gym). They will post as vertical videos on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram by our Pachaverse account.