(CLOSED) Community onboarding through a Talent hunt program

(Proposal) community onboarding through a talent hunt program
Proposal: aryorsammy.near
Hello marketing dao leaders,

About Me
I’m Ayomide Obanikoro a.k.a Aryorsammy I live in Ibadan Oyo state, Nigeria.
I’m a certified music trainer, I’m into different genre of music, a keyboardist and an Afro artist
I’m an administrator, I’ve been in the near ecosystem since Late April and it’s really been an
interesting experience as a community builder and a respecter of near protocols.

Main objective
I’m trying to initiate my community via introducing a vibrant talent hunt program in the name of Near
carrying upcoming artists around here along, by so doing to share what near ecosystem is
all about to them. In a nutshell, sharing the gospel of Near to people with different talents and for them to be active users not just a profile owner,
I see this as an Avenue of gathering young stars, arrest their minds and explain
features, requirement and beneficial aspect of Near ecosystem to them.
The talent hunt program powered by Near will be of different dimensions because its main goal is to get new user onboard and make them active, different talent display will be featured and the events will be well outlined without trashing the main goal.
The program will be held in a well visited venue for artists and also there will be an educationist to educate people about Near, NFT, what the meterverse is about and how to mint songs with Near.
The program will be well publicized as it will be advertised through one
of the best radio station in the city of Ibadan Fresh FM 105.9
Featured talents: dancing, singing
Comedy display and rapping.

The plan

1. Talent hunt program where participants will acquire 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions
  2. Educate and spread the gospel of Near to the participants, spectators and the community through education and workshops
  3.  Stating how web3 and Near can be answers to the pain point of upcoming artists through education 

4. Evaluation about Near after education via question and answers from the audience and participants to ensure assimilation

Main goal

1. Onboarding at least 50 active users over a period of one month
  2. Creation of customized wallet for all onboarded users and make them active users by engaging them and make them participate in daos activities
  3. Assimilation and educating onboarded users on how to be active, what to do And benefits of Near

Budgets
Dj and good sounds $150
Radio advertisements (period of 1week) $50
Conducive Event venue $100
1st winner of the talent hunt $100
2nd winner of the talent hunt $70
3rd winner of the talent hunt $30
Educationist $50
MC $50
Banner with near logo $50
Creation of customized wallet for 50 user 13N
Total = $650+13N.

I’m open to answer questions concerning my project @marketingdao-council

Comments and innovation by @satojandro and @cryptocredit have been looked into and addressed… waiting for further actions @marketingdao-council
Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Nice one bro… Keep up the good work… This one of its kind in Ibadan … It’s actually another unique way of onboarding upcoming artistes into the web3 … Kudos to u bro.

1 Like

Yes bro … getting Ibadan artists onboard and making them active is the goal… Near gospel :muscle:

1 Like

Great things coming to Ibadan​:fire:good job bro​:clap:

2 Likes

Hello mate!
Great one adding value to the ecosystem.

Hope you do well by introducing your audience to music projects of NEAR. You can check awesomenear.com for better update on latest projects.

2 Likes

Thank you boss :pray::heart:… it’s one of the aims of the program… introducing what Near is about to audiences and community, sharing how they can check on Near project and be active partakers as well… and exposing how much near is beneficial to upcoming talents in the ecosystem … :heart:

1 Like

Good one …keep the hard work on…as we achieve the goal of letting the NEAR COMMUNITY roll the world

2 Likes

Hi @hayyhux19 thank you for your proposal.

If i understand correctly, your plan is to organise a one day event that is open to performers to present their talents. During the event there will be a presentation by an educator who will introduce NEAR.
It would help to know who the educator person is and if they are part of the community.

I understand that you aim to onboard 50 users and you intend to create wallets. It would help to know how the wallet holders will become ‘active’ - what initiatives are you planning to encourage them to use their wallets in the future?

Looking at your budget: Gifts from evaluations about near protocols $150 - please explain

I would also suggest you include the cost of printing a banner with NEAR logo for use on the main stage.

2 Likes

Thank you @cryptocredit
Thats gift to spectators/ audience in form of assessment after the main lecture (education) about Near and its features… just to be sure audience are really assimilating… I think we should arrange the gift so that apart from the 3 winners some other people can have something too as well as a result of questions been answered by them and provision of at least drinks for audience… Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Thank you @cryptocredit will do just that

1 Like

Thanks Boss :heart:… Near Gospel …all that matters :+1:

1 Like

Yes apparently… the educator is a member of the Near ecosystem and a moderator of burlesque creative dao @OfficerLehLeh_01

1 Like

This can be achieved by onboarding them and encouraging them to participate in daos activities and Near projects … by so doing I believe they will acquire more knowledge about Near and have further opportunities with crypto,NFTs and Near protocols. Thank you @cryptocredit

1 Like

Hi @hayyhux19,

While this event sounds like a ton of fun, it’s difficult to ascertain the value it brings to the ecosystem in form of ecosystem growth in the future. It’s a no from me.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response @Klint
The measure and the move was taken as result of feasibilities studies been done in the community … it is the best way to get young talents on board and make them active users of Near… with the on highlighted plan, I can beat my chest and I’m very sure it’s bringing reasonable value to near ecosystem and not just fun … thank you @Klint

1 Like

According to the objective and aim of the project. The onboarded users will definitely be educated about Near and with the display of aids, create Near wallets for them and make them participate and engage them in different dao programs … by so doing they won’t be just a profile owner but an active user of Near … Getting young talents on board and make them active and future users of Near is the goal … thank you @Klint

1 Like

As an indigene of Ibadan, that has hosted different events in Ibadan,
This kind of event have not been held in Ibadan from the community before as a result of research been made, and Ibadan is considered as the largest city with great population as well where we have lots of talents and also I noticed we don’t have much users from Ibadan in the community like that of Lagos, so I see this event as a great opportunity to get Ibadan talents together and spread the gospel of Near to them, get them on board and keep in touch with them to make sure they are active users by making them participate in their desired dao activities and exposing them to further opportunities with crypto, NFTs and Near protocols… I can really say the event is a genuine way of getting Ibadan talents together and arrest their minds… thank you @cryptocredit @Klint

1 Like

Tagging other @marketingdao-council for visibility … thank you :pray:

Thank you for replying to my question. The marketing DAO is currently undertaking a review of all funding and allthough in the past we have funded projects similar to yours, we must be mindful to ensure that we achieve best value for funds disbursed. I suggest you look at organising a small scale event and try to create organic growth locally. Unable to support.

1 Like

Thank you for your response @cryptocredit … I will work on that (small scale project) just as you’ve said