[Proposal] BURLESQUE DAO - August - 2022

2nd PROJECT : BEST COMEDY WRITER

Council Members:
@Romanus
@Chrisjay
@Mlmlo

Total Requested Funding Amount: $260

Comedy writer is to write jokes for plays and other types of entertainment when necessary. comedy writer’s most common task is to create an interesting story and to add jokes and comedic moments to it.

Burlesque Dao is looking forward to onboard comedy writers to the ecosystem for the purpose of enhancing good and quality job executed by Comedians. By this event , we ensure professional jobs done in essence generating traffic and engagement on our social platforms and on boarding new members.

We are going to be having an Open bounty for Comedy Writers, which is going to be open to online users and also to all members in near ecosystem. We will be creating e-form for all participants to apply for better documentation and also requirements needed.

Key Requirements which will be in the form is,

1. Creating near wallet to receive reward(link to create near wallet will be displayed for easy access)
  2. Joining our telegram group(link to be displayed in the form).

This will bring value to our community as every Comedy skit can be base on the comedy writers content. We believe by good drafting from comedy writers, we can achieve successful comedy act by comedians. We just don’t want comedians to do all the thinking and acting, i believe sharing ideas from different backgrounds is essential. In conclusion, conedy writers are rarely recognized in the Entertainment world, so we intend to create awareness for them.

Budget Breakdown:

Winner get 100$
1st position get 70$
2nd position get 40$
Social Media ad $50

Total Requested Funding Amount: $260

1 Like

Hello @Romanus , nice to see this new DAO bringing some proposals to the ecosystem. For me, it´s not very clear here how someone can submit an entry, what exactly they need to submit and what exact value this might bring to your new community, so I would advise reassessing this proposal or excluding it from the budget for now while the details are figured out.

Thank you @ted.iv for your observation. We are going to be having an Open bounty for Comedy Writers, which is going to be open to online users and also to all members in near ecosystem. We will be creating e-form for all participants to apply for better documentation and also requirements needed.

Key Requirements which will be in the form is,

1. Creating near wallet to receive reward(link to create near wallet will be displayed for easy access)

2. Joining our telegram group(link to be displayed in the form).

This will bring value to our community as every Comedy skit can be base on the comedy writers content. We believe by good drafting from comedy writers, we can achieve successful comedy act by comedians. We just don’t want comedians to do all the thinking and acting, i believe sharing ideas from different backgrounds is essential. In conclusion, conedy writers are rarely recognized in the Entertainment world, so we intend to create awareness for them.

Please kindly let us know if this is clear enough so as to have this out of our budget :pray: @ted.iv