[Closed] Budget for December - January 2023 to create media content on YouTube channel

Youtube promotion on my own Youtube Channel - In Crypto we Trust (CIS Audience)
Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMPt-sZo9Vuhc_pZxbHw2w/videos
In total I have 5.7K subscribers, first video posted 3 years ago, in total have 438 videos with average view count of 1.5k - 2K

Type of marketing: advertising, social networks, influencers
Goal: expand the NEAR ecosystem and make game projects on this blockchain the most popular

Marketing activity: I plan to make reviews of interesting game projects on the Near Blockchain, and also make educational videos for those who are just getting acquainted with this ecosystem

Financing Plan: Monthly
Type of marketing: advertising, social networks, influencers
Objective: To work more actively in the direction of NEAR community development
towards GameFi (Play to Earn) and NFT. Popularization of NEAR blockchain games

I have already create a lot of content about projects on the Near blockchain :

:black_medium_small_square: Total budget

:black_medium_small_square:11 reviews - 200x11=2200$
Wallet ID - trustcrypto.near

HISTOPIA
TANK METAVERSE
Metamon
Castle Overlord
INITE
CryptoEmpire
Metaplan
META LORDZ
Mind Games
Apollo42
Octogamex

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal! Unfortunately, I can’t support it:

HISTOPIA - not alive on Aurora;
TANK METAVERSE - no MVP on Near, not alive
Metamon - already got a Marketing DAO grant;
Mind Games - didn’t ask for Marketing support
Apollo42 - didn’t ask for Marketing support
Octogamex - didn’t ask for Marketing support

Futhermore we approved two similar applications (MIR NFT, Sookast).

Hey @Bustamante thanks for posting. I’m noting Dacha’s comments. Will wait to hear your reply to that. In the meantime, we have new guidelines and a new form as part of the Marketing DAO application process.

Here they are so you can review:

I recommend looking at the guidelines and submitting via the form before we can do a full review of this proposal. Thanks!

Hi @asteve12 first my apologies on behalf of the Marketing DAO for the delay in coming to a decision on your proposal.

I note that you have been requested to complete the form which has not been forthcoming.

I have read the comments by fellow council and have come to the conclusion that i am unable to support on this occasion.

Thank for your proposal.

Due to the lack of response from the applicant (completing form, addressing Council questions above) after 14 days I am unable to support this proposals. Moving it to closed.