[Closed] Blockchain Rio Festival - fraDAO

Councils of fraDAO: @frado @PatriciaB @Roberta_abinader
Social media manager: @nicole

Target Wallet: fradao.sputnik-dao.near
KYC : frado.near

Dear @marketingdao-council and @whoiscavenaghi

I trust this message finds you well. We extend our sincere gratitude for reaching out and including us in your recent marketing proposal in collaboration with !Children of DAO!. It is an honor to be considered for such an exciting opportunity.

:dizzy:

Upon thorough evaluation, we are delighted to confirm our participation in the upcoming Blockchain Rio Festival . The prospect of engaging in extensive onboarding, speaking engagements, networking sessions, and educational workshops aligns seamlessly with our goals. We look forward to joining forces with the invitation of Children of DAO and their esteemed organization to make this event a resounding success.

We already have the details of the event and I will leave the KPI, and I feel ready to clarify any need, we are ready to produce the Merchandising material that will be distributed in the event bag for 15k visitors in the 3 days. We need 10 day’s notice to have the materials ready to be distributed.

As a testament to our commitment, we are pleased to announce our joint sponsorship of the NEAR initiative. By combining our resources, we intend to make a significant impact on Blockchain Rio Festival, always respecting NEAR’s Branding mission, values and archetypes

In conclusion, we would like to express our gratitude for considering us as a partner in this endeavor. We look forward to contributing our expertise and collaborating closely with Children of DAO, NEAR Protocol, NDC, and NEAR Foundation to deliver an exceptional experience at Blockchain Rio Festival.

Thanks again for this remarkable opportunity to the ecosystem

Metrics and KPI

1. Number of Attendees : 15,000 attendees
  2. Number of Networking Contacts : Goal to meet and exchange contact information with 150 people (1% of attendees)
  3. Number of Sessions Attended : Plan to attend 10 sessions
  4. Number of Potential Partners Identified : Identified 30 potential partners for future projects (0.2% of attendees)
  5. Number of Follow-ups Scheduled : Scheduled 50 follow-up meetings or calls after the event
  6. Social Media Engagement : Aim for 500 likes, shares, or comments on posts about the event
  7. Number of Leads Generated : Goal to meet 300 potential customers or clients during the event (2% of attendees)
  8. Knowledge Acquisition : Aim to rate knowledge acquisition at 8 out of 10

Plan of action

Children of the DAO and FraDAO will split the sponsorship 5k each, making it possible and more affordable to participate. We will join forces to onboard and educate new potential users, doing new wallets, IAH verification, and showcasing bOS.

Counterpart

• Blockchain will give to Children of The DAO - 1000 passports to the event. (worth 61k USD) , so with that, we will launch the “Near will take you to Blockchain Rio Festival” where people will make a near wallet, KYC, IAH and will win a Unique NFT through the Shard Dog link - “Humans of Brazil”.

• Space for workshop in a big Room.

• space for merchandising in official ecobag wallet of the event

In the spirit of advancing the ethos of decentralized innovation, we are thrilled to present two distinctive workshop proposals, each tailored to foster an environment of collaborative ideation and creative exploration. We invite your esteemed team to evaluate and select one of these workshops that resonates most with NEAR Protocol’s vision and values.

Please Vote:

• Proposal 01 Mint NFT
  • Proposal 02 Tokenization
0 voters

Proposal 01: “Empowering Onboarding and NFT Minting with NEAR”

Summary

This workshop is focused on empowering attendees with hands-on experience in onboarding projects and mastering the art of minting NFTs using platforms like Mintbase and PARAS. As an expert in these domains, our presenter will guide participants through step-by-step processes, demystifying complex concepts and facilitating practical application. This workshop promises to ignite creativity and engagement while nurturing a deeper understanding of NEAR’s capabilities.

Proposal 02: “Tokenization, Community Circular Economy, and Governance with NEAR Protocol”

Summary

Our second proposal centers around the powerful concepts of tokenization, community circular economies, and governance using the NEAR Protocol. Attendees will delve into the intricacies of asset tokenization and learn how to create tokens on the NEAR blockchain. The workshop will spotlight the potential for community self-organization, utility tokens, POAP, and the innovative SBT token system. A highlight of this session is the interactive segment where 10 lucky participants will create their tokens, receiving a generous gift of 5 NEAR each, remember the $ 2.3 NEAR to create a token in Dapp. Total of NEAR 50 ($75) to initiate their token journey. This not only facilitates organic onboarding but also nurtures potential future communities within the NEAR ecosystem.

Both workshops are meticulously designed to offer an engaging, educational, and interactive experience for attendees. By participating, attendees will gain practical skills, enrich their understanding of NEAR’s capabilities, and potentially contribute to the expansion of NEAR’s ecosystem.

We kindly request your esteemed consideration of these workshop proposals, which are poised to deliver value, foster engagement, and amplify NEAR Protocol’s presence within the blockchain community. We are confident that either of these workshops will make a positive and lasting impact, aligning seamlessly with NEAR’s marketing goals and vision.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to contribute to NEAR’s success at the event and beyond.

Costs

Task/item Rate Days/people Costs
Sponsorship – – $5000
Meals inside the event * - 3days - 3 people $350
Merchandising *2 $600
Staff $200/each 3 $600
Transport Uber * 18 round-trips 3days – 3 people $115
Workshop Propose pool 2 People $1000
NEAR token 50 10 peoples $75
Total $ 7 740
*Transport Uber

With regard to logistics and transport, I would like to clarify that the FraDAO team is based in Rio de Janeiro, approximately 12 km from the venue. As a result, we will not require accommodations or interstate travel expenses. Our only requirements concern sustenance during the event, given the relatively high costs of on-site dining and the need for Uber transportation for the FraDAO team over the three days. That translates to a total of 18 round-trip Uber trips.

*2 merchandising

Immerse yourself in the NEAR experience by adorning your event ecobag with our specially crafted NEAR stickers, perfectly aligned with our branding aesthetics. Alongside these, embrace the essence of community collaboration with holographic fraDAO stickers and interactive QR code stickers, thoughtfully designed to intrigue and engage. These stickers aren’t just accessories; they’re a symbol of your active involvement, a tangible piece of the event’s identity. As we unite to produce over a thousand NEAR stickers in partnership with Children of DAO, our shared commitment to innovation and unity takes center stage. Be it during the workshop or as you step into the event, let these stickers be a reminder of the remarkable journey we embark on together.

Target Wallet: fradao.sputnik-dao.near
KYC : frado.near

Thanks for all NEAR Team
and @whoiscavenaghi Children of DAO team

fraDAO:

A community in the NEAR ecosystem, which includes and gives access to elderly and middle-aged women artists, taking them out of the technological, digital, social, and financial vulnerability zone.

Our Mission

Building a female digital space in the NEAR ecosystem and

creating self-sustain project in NEAR ecosystem, incubating farms, health care companies.

Vision

Include women artists in a decentralized web community to make them digital protagonists within the NEAR protocol and onboarding farms, big communities and health care projects

Archetype

Creator, Care given, outlaw and want to be a Hero project.

4 Likes

Hi @frado thanks for your proposal. I note that your proposal is in collabboration with @whoiscavenaghi who has also requested funding link
Unfortunately the Marketing DAO have limited funds to disburse for this month and we a focused on supporting projects that align with ecosystem KPIs - primarily the NDC election and BOS.

Therefore i am unable to support this proposal.

1 Like

Hi @frado thanks for the proposal. My comments and thoughts are similar to those posted by @cryptocredit – this is a proposal that is similar to/almost a duplicate of the request from @whoiscavenaghi. I understand the intention here is to collaborate and share costs of participation in this event.

Here’s the reality:

• We have $203K+ in funding requests coming from the community for August
  • We have ~$46K to deploy. of the funding available. We can’t support funding both of these proposals especially at this level of funding.
  • We’re aiming to support as many projects as we can that educate and increase awareness around BOS.
  • We cannot fund everyone
  • The funding we can allocate is limited and needs to go to the ecosystem KPIs – which are NDC election and BOS content

Given the above, I can’t support this proposal at this time.

1 Like

Hello @so608 and @cryptocredit , thanks for clarifying and supporting.
Have a nice weekend

I trust this message finds you well @so608 . I’d like to present a proposal that aims to optimize our collaboration and cost-sharing strategy for sponsorship opportunities. The proposal has been meticulously outlined to ensure absolute clarity regarding the distribution of sponsorship expenses. This approach will eliminate any uncertainties, enabling us to move forward with a shared vision.

Additionally, I’d like to draw attention to the compelling opportunity to establish NEAR as an integral presence within the Brazilian NFT and Blockchain events landscape. With a population of 214 million, our events attract an impressive attendance ranging from 15,000 to 30,000 participants. This scale underscores the immense potential to make a significant impact and promote NEAR’s offerings effectively.

While the Brazilian blockchain ecosystem is vast, it’s evident that there remains untapped potential in terms of awareness and adoption. Few blockchains have managed to achieve widespread recognition and usage within our market. I can say with sincerity that none can rival the capabilities and potential of the NEAR blockchain.

In light of this, I pose the question: Is NEAR Blockchain interested in establishing a consistent presence at key events within the Latin American region? By leveraging our substantial event footprints and strategic positioning, we have a unique opportunity to propel NEAR into the forefront of discussions, interactions, and partnerships.

I am enthusiastic about the prospects of this collaboration and believe that by joining forces, we can significantly elevate NEAR’s profile and impact in the Brazilian and Latin American markets.

I’m looking forward to your insights and thoughts on this proposal. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or suggestions you may have.

Thanks for all

Dear NEAR Marketing Team, @marketingdao-council

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to express my appreciation for the consideration of my recent proposal. Although it appears that the proposal did not receive approval, I wanted to assure you that my intention is to align closely with the marketing objectives and strategies of the NEAR team.

I am fully open to suggestions and modifications that would better cater to the specific needs and aspirations of our marketing efforts. Your insights are invaluable, and I believe that by working collaboratively, we can create an impactful presence at upcoming events that aligns seamlessly with NEAR’s brand and goals.

Please know that my proposal was crafted with the utmost intention of serving the best interests of NEAR. I understand that there may be aspects that require adjustments or fine-tuning to ensure optimal resonance with our target audience and marketing objectives, including NDC election and BOS.

I am eager to hear your feedback and suggestions on how we can modify the proposal to better align with your vision. I believe that our collective insights and creative thinking will lead to a more robust and effective approach for our participation in the upcoming event.

Please feel free to share any thoughts, suggestions, or changes you may have in mind. I am here to collaborate, and I value the expertise and guidance of the NEAR marketing team.

Thank you for your time, and I’m looking forward to our continued collaboration.

I like you and all your work for the Community. I will be happy (as usual) to support your next proposals.

1 Like

Thank you Dacha I like you too and everyone in @marketingdao-council, I want the best for the ecosystem. The only thing I can do is thank the whole team. We are here for the common vision of the ecosystem.
Grateful

1 Like

Great IRL initiative guys! We will be there to support you during the Festival @frado
Peace!