[PROPOSAL] Beat Attack August 2022 by Beat DAO

August is the last show of Beat Attack, our councils me, @Paul @BigM007 @skthealternator & @16mps.story will make something new next month event.

Beat Attack will be a show, where the music producers will beat live. all streams will be done to NxM YouTube channel .

The beat will be printed on the official BeatDAO store in Mintbase https://www.mintbase.io/search/Beat%20Attack , where the artist will be included in royalties forever and in a one-time payment.

All music producers who are interested in participating in Beat Attack will be selected on our Telegram.

Music producers in August only @ComandoBurrito

We believe that Beat Attack will work as a content representing the following features: education in music production, onboarding new members to BeatDAO, engagement across the community members.

Friday, August 26, 2022 1 PM UTC / 9 AM EST

August 26, 2022 - Comando Burrito ($250) - comandoburrito.near

Peace, One Love
BeatDAO

5 Likes

Greetings NxM fam,

Thank you so much for the inclusion in this edition of BeatDao Attack :smile: :raised_hands: this is my address to which payment should be sent:

comandoburrito.near

I reiterate my thanks to everyone here and I hope you have a nice week, I remain at your disposal. :person_raising_hand: :love_letter: :grin:

2 Likes