[PROPOSAL] Announcement and First Brazil DAO BUDGET July 2022

Hello Community!

I am here to propose a new vision of funding projects. This will be the first month as a test - initially 2000usd (without reward for councils)

All the funding will be available for community projects. All proposals will have to be submitted here in the forum with the tag BrazilDAO. All the Brazilian members will vote in each proposal at the AstroDao - all members will have equal power of vote.
:brazil: Any person member of the Brazilian community inside the NEAR can propose a project AND be part of the AstroDao.

Rules - To be approved the proposal must have some kind of sustainability solution and be totally focused in support community (as bounties, orientation, opportunities etc)
- Always targeting the most extensive reach - social media, number of people, results.

The more you participate of proposals reviews and polls - the more trustworthy in the community you became.

The council reward doesn’t existis - all the receiving funding goes to projects.

If approved - all Interested Brazilians will be added in the brazildao.sputnik-dao.near with the same vote power as me (I created the DAO there)

Here is our Brazil Guild TG group who is already going to this parameters of maximum of decentralization possible : Brazil Guild TG - if you are a active member you became a moderator too.

Remembering : each one is responsible for the community growth among other goals. Lets build together this future.

BrazilDAO

I will tag @FritzWorm @Cryptonaut for possible feedbacks and orientation @creativesdao-council

12 Likes

É sobre issoooooo :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: vai Brazeeeeel! :green_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

@bagadefente e @BiaVictal uma oportunidade de realizarmos nossa pesquisa sobre a comunidade brasileira…
o que acham?

7 Likes

Estou a disposição! Que trabalho incrível. Vamos construir.

4 Likes

Incrivel!!! Parabéns pela iniciativa!! :hugs:

4 Likes

perfeito, Isa!

acho que não à toa essas iniciativas — a ideia da pesquisa e a oficialização da Brazil DAO — acontecem ao mesmo momento :sparkles:

bora elaborar essa proposta, contem comigo!

4 Likes

vou criar um grupo então pra gente marcar essa reunião.

6 Likes

@whoiscavenaghi nossa proposta [PROPOSAL] Pesquisa Comunidade NEAR Brasil

2 Likes