[Proposal] AfroStar Guild Recording Camp Preparation

According to our discussion in our last meeting for preparing ahead for Recording camp, where by we will need mobile recording gadgets .

I propose $500 to start buying our mobile kits such as
Laptop
MIC/sound card
Moblie sound monitors

we can start with this or the laptot.

duchesswinnie.near
@sterryo @bgem @ifeoluwa

1 Like

smart, do you think we should for this? how long would the shipping take?

why cant we just find exactly this in the stores around, I actually like the fact that its pack all together, it will be good for the mobility, lets try make enquiry in stores around us.

1 Like

yea, maybe we could start with a Laptop, so as to spend time installing the necessary software to get teaching people ahead.

1 Like

Hi all, would you mind giving us some context for the project this is related to?

2 Likes

okay, yeah @adrianseneca we are planning ahead to start our mobile recording for creatives in University Campuses, and recording camps, this will enable us to onboard creatives as many as we can at a time, while camping our self to work with them… this kind of projects will require mobile recording equipments which is totally different from non-movable recording kits.

Because we are planning ahead, we can buy the equipments one after the other. Thats the plan, thank you so much @adrianseneca

2 Likes

Woah really exciting, I love it! Would you all mind making a project proposal in accordance with the proposal guidelines that shows your plan details? This would make the project transparent & approachable to the community while giving all these expenses a “home” to be organized under!

2 Likes

oh yes, thanks for this guidance! @adrianseneca we are doing that right away!

3 Likes