[PROPOSAL] AfroJazz DAO

AFRO JAZZ DAO

@Wealth242
@Psalmy
@Ltunes

Telegram:

AfroJazz DAO
We are here for the Stars, Male/Female Creatives, Talented Kids in Africa thereby supporting, Creating and Promoting Exclusive Content from talented individuals.

About:

AfroJazz is a combination of Afro beat and Jazz music creating a mutual conception between them

Hi Fam, my name is Wealth Igolima I’m a music artist, a producer, and a song writer, an audio engineer and of course, the Africa’s . I’m currently working as a music producer under a record label SoundLab, Where i’ve produced beats that amassed over million of Views on youtube and TikTok for various Afro and Jazz musicians.

Over time the Afro beat has turned out to be one of the most popular genre of music in the world and also not neglecting the fact that Jazz music has turned out to be one of the best genre of music around all parts of the world.

Its time for me to announce to my fans and other celebrities that NEAR PROTOCOL cares, and wanna make creating of audio NFTs easy for them which they can always earn their royalties with NEAR WALLET and even also make local transactions with NEAR WALLET

VISION:

1. To start creating minimum of 3-5 hit tracks projects for each celebrities monthly in around Near Protocol, And minting them on Mintbase easy and also splitting their royalties with NEAR WALLET

2. Establishing a studio whereby young talents can be given an opportunity to record their songs for free and also helping them uploading and minting their music too, considering the economic harshness in most part of Africa.

3. Bringing together Afro beat and Jazz musicians together in and around the Ecosystem to promote Near through music on platforms like:

• TikTok
  • BIGO
    • YouTube
    • Instagram reels and also on
  • Facebook
    Thereby creating a decentralized music system where all music produced on the Near Afro Jazz Guild will be uploaded to so everyone on the ecosystem can listen to.
  1. Producing and developing young talents ranging of all age range minting their music and creating wallets for each of them

2. There will also be live Interview on Radio, TV and blogs for each creative member of the guild headlining their craft which will direct people to go consume their content on mintbase, using NEAR WALLET.
    All there’ll also be monthly AMA handling all the issues about the guild

MISSION:
To promote NEAR through afro beat and Jazz music as it’s one of the top leading genre of music in the world.
And also incorporating young dancers like the liked of Happie boys etc. in shooting of music videos as it amass millions of views on TikTok and other platforms.

NOTE: This DAO is open to everyone in Africa

I would be needing funding to help accomplish this project
Studio equipments which are
1: Studio microphone set = $64
2. Audio interface(Scarlet) = $120
3. Studio monitors= $134
4. Midi keyboard = $119
5. Renting of a studio room and furnishing = $400
6. Logo for the telegram group =$100

Total funding requested: $937

@frnvpr @JulianaM @chloe @FritzWorm @tabear @ted.iv @Monish016

This is the vision i’ve always had in my mind to help upcoming stars who don’t have an opportunity yet to showcase their talent thereby using them to promote the Near ecosystem.

Targeted wallet : wealth1997.near
Funding timeline : monthly
DAO members : @wealth242 @psalmy @Ltunes etc

If there is anyone interested in this vision, you can signify in the comment session, thank you.

4 Likes

Hey there,

Thank you for the introduction.

Some notes regarding your proposal:

• The Creatives DAO does not fund proposals from individuals but only other DAOs on a monthly basis. You could either request a budget from other DAOs which align with your interests or create your own DAO on Astro.
  • Once a DAO is set up with its structure and council members, a monthly budget can be set up (max. 2k for DAOs with new members in the ecosystem.)
  • Each proposal should have details such as participants/wallets, timeline, onboarding goal etc.

You can find more infos here:

https://gov.near.org/t/guide-start-a-new-creative-guild-community-at-near/2522/5

Every Monday at 8pm GMT we do have the Creative DAO office hours, feel free to join & talk about your project. TG / Discord

4 Likes