[PROPOSAL] 3XR Galleries Contest - June

Hello team,

we are midway on our current Contestes ([BOUNTY] 3XR - Twitter Galleries Contest - #4 by Nosana ; [BOUNTY] 3XR - Forum Galleries Contest) but they are quite the success in terms of community engagement and increase in new users.

• I propose that for the month of June we repeat this process, but with a twist. Instead of rewarding the winners in $, we could reward them in NEAR Cribs (note for the community: more on this later).

That way, we can increase the rewards for the winners and, at the same time, create traction on new products and technologies.

• Proposed budget: 1000$ (800$ for buying NEAR Cribs that will be delivered as prize + 200$ to manage the Contest**)

*** Twitter contests are hard work and this one will include a great deal of explaining and even content creation, like a video or a AMA*

@microchipgnu @sainthiago

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey there! I love the idea! Would you mind letting us know a little more about the NEAR Cribs so we can understand they pricing of $800 for them?

3 Likes

Hey @adrianseneca :slight_smile:
The idea is to use NEAR Cribs as prizes for the June contest.

This is the project: https://twitter.com/NEARCribs

The idea is that these are collective virtual spaces. There are 100 for the gen 0, the first to be launched. These virtual spaces can be collected and also used on tools such as create.3xr.space. The owner of the virtual space would earn royalties from other people using it as a template for virtual galleries.

As you can see in this image, each virtual space is made of 5 ‘strips’, for example:

Each NEAR Crib will cost 12N to the public. We want to use the money to reserve x amount of these NFTs to award them to the community, following the example of the last month contest. We expect that this prizes not only create more engagement than just providing cash, but also generate passive income for the winners; from our site, it’s a way of increasing the number of users and also a way to bring more attention to 3xr.space and create.3xr.space.

I will let the team behind the project explain it better, if you feel there is the need to. :point_right:

Thank you

3 Likes

Super awesome! Thanks so much for the clarity :slight_smile:

1 Like

The project has slowly coming out, that’s why it wasn’t on the first proposal :wink:

1 Like