[Closed] Near Persian Guild report (May/June) and budget allocation for activities/plans [Proposal] [Report]

Hello everyone :wave:
I’m the leader of Near Persian Guild.

Marketing council members…
@marketingdao-council @David_Near @Dacha @Klint @so608

I’m here to share the report of the last two months (Persian Community) with you.

Let’s see what happened in the last two months (May/June) and what will happen in the future.

Funding scheme: May/June

Let’s start with the most practical part of the community (Telegram):

We currently have more than 10,000 members in our Persian community, which has achieved an extraordinary activity rate of up to 15% in the last two months. According to the rules of marketing, we have gone beyond the normal levels and our goal is to improve this rate.

We sent about 130 posts (~30000 impressions) to the community, including Near Protocol news, Ecosystem , Events, Tutorials and general informations.

Trello report for Telegram :point_down:

Next step: Review Instagram activities…

https://Instagram.com/Near_Persian

During this period, 14 posts were published, which aimed to show the strengths and collaborations of Near Protocol. In fact, due to the type of target audience of this platform, we intend to make topics more advanced and accessible on Instagram.

During this period, we reached the rate of more than 21,000 impressions and more than 8000 participating accounts. Statistics show that the audience of the ecosystem is increasing day by day.

Trello Report for Instagram :point_down:

Next step: Review Blog activities…

Due to the inconsistency of Medium with Persian language, we migrated to our own blog with a lot of personalization capabilities.

In the first month of this blog, we published 16 important articles that covered all the key topics of Near Protocol / ecosystem.

Unexpectedly, the blog received strong support from the community and received more than 4,500 views in the first month.

By working hard on this blog and the right marketing activities, we will increase our audience to more than 20,000 per month, and this is our first goal and this growth will continue as expected. In this blog, we have provided options for users to contact us directly and tell us their opinions. This will definitely help us to create more appropriate features / contents.

Trello Report for Blog :point_down:

Next step: Review Twitter activities…

https://twitter.com/Near_Persian

As our Twitter takes its first steps, it has received a lot of feedback / good statistics. We had new records during this period, including a 10-fold impression rate relative to the number of followers and overall page impressions.

According to our Twitter statistics, we recorded an impression rate of almost 7,000 and depending on the type of acceptance of this platform, we are expected to reach values ​​even 20 times.

We had more than 100 tweets during this time, and this shows our focus on this platform and its positive activity.

Trello Report for Twitter :point_down:

Next step: Review Discord activities…

At the time of presenting this report, we have more than 1,200 members in our discord and we are following many key topics on various servers. In this platform, we are more looking to organize the community in a more orderly way so that the user understands the project well.

Without exception, we published all the important updates, news and collaborations at the same time and carried out the knowledge transfer process in the fastest possible way.

Trello Report for Discord :point_down:

Next step: Review Reddit activities…

https://www.reddit.com/u/NEARprotocol_persian

We are aware of Reddit’s potential, and after in-team consultation, it was decided to resume content creation within Reddit and work on the growth of this community, which will help us get more feedback.

We have published 72 posts on this page during this time and we have seen that we get better feedback with more activity.

This platform is one of our priorities and much better news will be published soon.

Trello Report for Reddit :point_down:

Conclusion…

We created over 300 content and achieved a rate of approximately 90,000 impressions / feedback.

Platforms:
Telegram, Instagram, Blog, Twitter, Discord, Reddit

We are also considering creating YouTube contents in the coming days…

In our minds, quality always takes precedence over quantity and in this regard, we have always been managing the community, helping, educating, creating content and attracting new users. Our goal has always been the growth of the NEAR Protocol and we are working hard to achieve this.

Budget allocation (May/June):

Telegram/Discord + 24h Support + Content creators (5 moderators) (May/June) : 2400$

Instagram activitis + Content creators (May/June) : 800$

Blog: Content creators + translators (16 articles) (May/June) : 1400$

Twitter: Content creators + promotions (May/June) : 400$

Reddit: Content creators + moderators (May/June): 200$

We have coordinated with several Persian sources to create videos based on Near goals and publish them on their own platforms.

YouTube (KOLs) : 1400$

Marketing budget (Events, Challenges, KOLs, AMA etc.)for all Persian social pages + the cost of facilities and advertisements of the Persian YouTube channel.

Marketing budget: 1800$

2 Likes

Hey!

As discussed, all funding for the Persian Guild is on hold whilst we gather clarity around the allegations made against some team members.

1 Like

Yes, I know that. This was to clarify our activities in these two months. We are fully prepared to resolve any ambiguity. If you need something, tell us so we can provide it for you.

Thanks for your response. :raised_hands:

Hello @Dash.Hadi I am one of the former members and the manager of Telegram
The group is closed and you have deleted all the chats and you have created a new group!
And the team and people have disintegrated after receiving the last salary, but you removed Instagram and Discord, which are the previous accounts that were managed by us, and now I and the members do not have access to them anymore!
And you blocked our access from the account!
But Instagram is the same as the previous account and also Discord!
But it is full of fake accounts and fake visits! And the seemingly real followers!
Even Telegram members are like this!
We must be decentralized!
If the groups have been stopped for about a month and I did not notice your discussions

Why did you block our access?
@Reza00 @Ali_o

In your report, you mentioned only 57 followers, but as soon as you sent the report, 1000 new followers were received!

None of the 1000 followers have Persian names!
Can you explain what exactly is the matter and where did these numbers come from?

This is the number of followers a few days ago, but now after a few days, a thousand new followers! But how!
How did you get to 1000 new followers so fast?
In a few days, if the followers drop, it will be clear if they are fake!

But my Instagram is the same!

And now

It is clear that this number of followers is more than 10,000 thousand new fake followers! And soon they will be lost!
Also, the likes and views that this month’s posts received, none of these people follow our Instagram, which is true, it requires a lot of precision, but it is clear that the likes and views are fake!

Can you tell me how you got 10,000 new members to follow you!

10 thousand new members in just 1-2 days!

These were also sent to me by Saeed. In the Telegram group, all accounts chat at a certain time
And in other Persian groups, the same fake accounts are active.
As I understood, this group of people only takes money and operates!

This is one of the admins with the username (Telegram)–>( @nstrn_crypto ).
Getting $50-$60 will make you active!
I was against this before the collapse of the first group, but (the leader) created a new group and started the same processes, which is really a pity!
And he showed me the username and a number of accounts
I saw exactly the same accounts in several Persian groups and it is clear that it is planned in advance! These people only receive money and work!
I took screenshots of their accounts and these accounts are exactly present in other Persian groups and not only related to our Persian group! This is fooling project marketing managers!
So that the group seems to be active and they think that the group is active when it is not!

So, these are the accounts that chat in the Farsi group. Only these accounts were active in the last two months!
You can enter the group and view these accounts!
In all the chats of the last two months, these 25-30 accounts only had chat!

It is better to note the name of each account first

Shima / TAHA​:crown::heart: / REZA​:statue_of_liberty: / FATI​:statue_of_liberty::leaves: / TAHA / REXA​:crown::ru: / طاهر / Ali / TAHA / Emad / Ali / Abas / ALI REZA​:crown: / Eman 1 / 亗M¤hムmMaD亗 / Mohana / Arash / DÆRÎÜẞH :ru: / REZA :statue_of_liberty: /
ZAHARA :leaves::crown: / Amir Hosin / Taher / REZA / Ali / Amirali / AMIR / Hadi / Sabr /

The next group that these accounts chat on :point_down:

And the accounts that have chat in this group continuously :point_down:
respectively from the right

FATI​:statue_of_liberty::leaves: / ZAHARA :leaves::crown: / THAT / DÆRÎÜẞH :ru: / Eman 1 / REZA​:statue_of_liberty: / Emad / EDRSON / Mahsa / AMIR / TAHA / Taher / REZA / Ahmad / Shima /亗M¤hムmMaD亗 / Sabr / Shima / Ali / REXA​:crown::ru:
ALI REZA​:crown: / Ali / REZA​:statue_of_liberty: / DÆRÎÜẞH :ru: /

Mohana / Eiman 1 / ALI REZA​:crown: / FATI​:statue_of_liberty::leaves: / ZAHARA :leaves::crown: / Ali / Amir Hosin / Jolaw / طاهر / 亗M¤hムmMaD亗 / Ali / Masud / Abas / Arash 5 / Mehdi / Sabr / Amirali / Hadi / Shima / Arash / Emad / AMIR / Mahsa / EDRSON / REZA / TAHA / ALI REZA​:crown: / REXA​:crown::ru: / REZA​:statue_of_liberty:

REXA​:crown::ru: / TAHA​:crown::heart: / ALI REZA​:crown: / Eiman 1 / Mohana / Arsh / Sabr / Jolaw / Mahsa / EDRSON / Taher / TAHA / AMIR / Ahmad / REZA / Mehdi / Ali / Emad / THAT / FATI​:statue_of_liberty::leaves: /
ZAHARA :leaves::crown: / طاهر / Shima / REZA​:statue_of_liberty: /

In this group, the activities are for the month of April

TAHA​:crown::heart: / THAT / DÆRÎÜẞH :ru: / REZA​:statue_of_liberty: / REXA​:crown::ru: / Hadi / Shima / Arsh / Ali / Jolaw / Ali / Amir Hosin / Mohana / Mehdi / Masud / Emad / Ali / Mehdi / Shima / Amirali / طاهر / Arsh / 亗M¤hムmMaD亗 /

In this group, the activities are for the month of April

Shema / Mehdi / Amirali / Hadi / Emad / Sabr / Mehdi / Ali / Mehdi / Masud / Abas / Ahmad / Taher / AMIR / Ahmad / REZA / Taher / TAHA /亗M¤hムmMaD亗 / EDRSON / Ali / Arsh / Ali / طاهر / Hadi / TAHA​:crown::heart: / REXA​:crown::ru: / REZA​:statue_of_liberty: /

In order to better understand the truth of this issue, I suggested him to do chat and activities in another Persian group that I lead on Telegram and I asked him to introduce these people to me for chatting in the group. His offer is $50. It was $60-$80!
In the month, he sent him the accounts that he also had for more assurance!

He showed me these accounts
Now everything is clear. Really, this will not only help the acceptance of NEAR in Persian communities, but it is just cheating!
I was against this before in the first group, but you left that group, deleted their chats and created a new group, and even cut off our access from other social networks. Now all your media are fake!

If you delete the chats of these accounts, there will be almost no activity and chat in the group!
Everything is clear!

As I see, even in the group, the members of the previous group do not correspond with the members of the main group at all, and none of the members of that group are in your group, which means that migration has not taken place!
But how did you reach 10,000 members in a month and a half when the main Persian group reached 12,000 members after 7 months and holding AMAs and competitions!
If you think I’m wrong, Lata, please share the group information such as members who joined the group, members who left the group, members who joined the group, members who were added, etc. for more clarity.

So is most other media!
All are fake!

Apparently, everything is good, but in reality it is not!
Stop it guys!

@David_NEAR
In the end, I request him to examine the problem of the Persian society, and also from @Saeed01 , these problems must be solved
I don’t understand what these problems were that caused the Persian society to fall apart!
@Dash.Hadi
thanks!

1 Like

now 75 followers :eyes:

now