[REJECTED] NEAR Arabic June 2024 (Tier D)

Hello!
Guild Name: NEAR Arabic
Region: Middle East
Links:
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NEAR_Arabic
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NEAR_Arabic
Near.social: https://social.near.page/u/NEAR_Arabic

Core member : 3
gemy | Near Social
Nesma | Near Social
Vica | Near Social

Previous report: Report - NEAR Arabic - April 2024

Arabic is spoken by over 425 million people around the world, making it the fourth most widely spoken language in the world. It is also the official language of 25 countries such as: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Egypt, Morocco, Saudi Arabia.
We have good contact with some communities that based in Dubai (UAE), Morocco, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Our Team

Our latest IRL event (0xCairo) we distributed about 100 swags to developers and users who attended the event and introduced NEAR to some of them: https://twitter.com/NEAR_Arabic/status/1751358801905652163

Our team has extensive experience, most of them has contributed to NEAR since 2020, and all of them has been working with other blockchain projects.

Mostafa, has more than 7 years of experience in crypto and 12 years of experience in content creation and management in general.
Gemy has 4 years of experience in marketing and translation.
Nesma has 3 years of experience in management.
Vica has 3 years of experience in partnerships, event management and design.
Maria has more than 3 years of experience in community management and content creation.
Ziad has more than 7 years of experience in the academic and programming. He works as a teaching assistant at Pharos University, where he works on teaching Blockchain.
Besides that, we often rely on some other professionals (if needed) to achieve our goals.

We aim to:

• Onboarding 25 wallets.
  • 10 average transactions for 12 new wallets.
  • Reaching 5K Impressions on X.
  • Organizing 2 online events
  • 15 users/event with 5 swags delivery.
  • Reaching 25 active telegram members.
  • Publishing 2 article and bring 6 devs.
  • Publishing 2 videos/ 300 views.

Strategy activity

To achieve our goals we will:

• Translating and publishing the latest news on Telegram, X, near.social. This will help us to make our community updating about the latest news to make it easier to them to get involved. Since the language problem is an obstacle for many users and developers, through translation we make it easier for them.
  • Creating posts about NEAR and dApps built on it This will allow us to introduce the new products form NEAR and introduce the current and new dApps and how to use them ,this will help to bring new users to theses dApps and more on-chain transactions.
    Achieving 60 NEAR Wallet Creations:
  • Referral Programs: Implement a referral program that rewards current users for bringing in new wallet users. Providing support and guidance to users on Telegram and Twitter 24/7 Through support and guidance to users we will build a good relationship with them and answer any question and solve any problem they may face.
  • Holding educational competitions. Our competitions will help us to bring new users and educate them about NEAR through gamification method, this will help to get more on-chain transactions as well.
  • Translating and creating educational articles about NEAR and dApps built on it. - Creating videos about NEAR and dApps built on it.
  • Creating infographics.
  • Content creation one of the most important method to educate users about NEAR and dApps built on it, this will help us to bring new users and developers and will make it easier for them to start using NEAR and built on it.
  • Establishing partnerships and organize events with developer communities and with other blockchain communities.

Our team has extensive experience and good relationships with many communities. This will help us launch many partnerships with different communities, and we always strive to establish good relationships with new partnerships and communities that are compatible with NEAR’s goals. Our events vary, such as AMA, Quiz, Webinar, and X Space, as we have a large community that helps us achieve our goals and ensures that a good number of users attend these events like the previous events we have done over the past years.

Budget Request
Total Budget: $2200 (Tier D)
Wallet : neararabia.near (KYC passed)

1 Like

Hello Near Arab,

Sorry to inform you that June is the last month of NDC and will move to the new structure, with a limited budget, we can only focus on the Top-tier communities (tier B, tier C) at the moment so I can’t support you this time!

Hello,

Thank you for your proposal.

Unfortunately, I can’t support this Proposal because of various reasons:

• I always found some communication gaps while working with you, apart from the Telegram chat, I don’t see we are getting any real value from the community. I have not seen any of the community members active outside of Telegram, there is no community presence on Twitter.

• Also for June, we are planning for transition and we focused on our Top-tier communities (tier B, tier C). I hope you understand.

Hello,
What do you mean by “I don’t see we are getting any real value from the community” “there is no community presence on Twitter.”?
Our twitter account achieved tier D KPI last month and has more posts than some tier B communities in April.

Hello HaiVu,
I hope this decision will be reconsidered, as it is not a fair decision for low-tier communities (from your point of view), since this is the last month and no one knows when the funding will return. Therefore, I think it is better to support all communities, regardless of their tier if they have achieved most of their KPIs last month, In order to support these communities during the downtime as well.
All communities do work, and add value to the NEAR ecosystem, so this decision I think is not good, knowing that if we NEAR Arabia had Level B funding we would achieve all Level B KPIs!.

There were a lot of trending opportunities to jump in on Twitter. The current Near Protocol Twitter hack is one of the examples. Many other guilds and their community members posted on this. There are a lot of other examples; completing impressions target is not benefiting Near in any way. We are here to provide value to the ecosystem. Posting random tweets for the sake of KPIs won’t be enough. I expected more effort from the team.

We don’t posting random tweets, In April we translated the important news and made our own threads about chain abstraction, signatures and a guide about using Meteorwallet, I think these are very good content and not random.

1 Like

Hi team, thanks for your offer for June, we have been working with you for a few months and unfortunately, I don’t see you progressing and growing your community, I can’t support you this month.

We only have been working with you for 2 months! March and April and we achieved all our KPIs except the article that you refused and in April we achieved Tier D KPIs.
What growth do you mean?!