Metaverse Infrastructure, EIR - monthly Report February to March

Hello NEAR Community!

Project title

MozArt, EIR - monthly Report February to March

Project Summary

The major mission at MozArt is to design architectural infrastructure on the metaverse that are unique, attractive and functional.

Current Team

• Mamman Philemon (Designer)
  • Abubakar Suleiman (Researcher)
  • Christian Lazarus (Marketing/Branding)
  • Ayman Afzal (Developer)

Project Summary

• Research
  • Hiring
  • Advising
  • Organizing
  • Branding and strategy
  • Design

First Month

We are delighted to let the Community know that we are almost done with the legal setup for MozArt. It turned out to be more tricky than expected, not because of government regulations as we anticipated, but because of bureaucratic red tape and the resistance to blockchain technology that exists in the CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission). Ruth, the lawyer we are working with, has been very helpful and is helping deal with the CAC.

We have also been able to set up the core team which currently consists of four team members Mamman Philemon(myself), Abubakar Suleiman, Ayman Afzal, Christian Lazarus, who I’ve been working with to have a workable design, marketing, and branding strategy. I have been consulting with Matt Chris who has experience working with voxels, on the architectural work we will be carrying out and he has been massively helpful with references. We will subsequently bring in another designer to help as workload increases, to work alongside Ayman Afzal, who is a developer and will also be paired with a NEAR certified developer as he works on his own certification.

As a designer the capacity of my computer has been challenged by the number of apps I’m now working with (both old and new) and I’ll be getting a new one soon to enable me to work more efficiently. We will also be getting other equipment to start testing the experience users will have in the spaces we are creating.

We have had a lot of onboarding discussions with the team, developing a strategy and working on the milestones we aim to achieve, learning and working on a digital marketing plan and content strategy for social media platforms. We have begun to create a culture where everyone feels like a partner in what we are hoping to accomplish. We have discussed potential leads and are now producing our initial concept products.

What is to come

We are continuing the work we have started with the research and marketing teams, while the design team works on producing our first viable products for testing

We March on!

3 Likes