[January] Galaxy online project opportunity: we are looking for frontend developer

Hi Sandboxers,

We received an extra opportunity to participate in Galaxy online project.

Galaxy Online is a free-to-play sci-fi strategy game, where you can move across the universe, conquer territories of space, and have numerous battles with other players.
One of the tempting elements of the game is the opportunity to earn cryptocurrency without any prior investments. The unique feature of the Galaxy is that every race represents different blockchains.

We are looking for an experienced frontend developer to join the Galaxy online Team. A candidate must have some background in crypto, and a deep understanding of the NEAR ecosystem.

Qualifications:

Vue3 + HTML + SVG + CSS — Advanced knowledge of page making and programming HTML/SVG+CSS
! Decomposition of layout into reusable isolated components
! Separating business and device logic (Axios/Wretch)
! Vue-i18n
! Vue Router
! Excellent knowledge of speaking and writing Russian and English languages

Would be an advantage if you have next skills:

• Storybook/Jest — documentation and component testing.
  • Vue Router dynamic/lazy loading — knowing of application methods
  • JAMStack/Nuxt - website
  • Vuex/Pinia — knowledge of application methods
  • Option/Composition/Setup API — knowing of differences, ability to apply for application acceleration
  • Apollo GraphQL — the market will be operated through this platform

Responsibilities will be discussed with a successful candidate. The candidate will support the lead backend developer. The opportunity requires full-time involvement.

The monthly reward is 800 USD

Please send me a brief message about your background and motivation to schedule an interview

8 Likes

I have an indication
@ViniciusGCP94

I m interested for this project.
Can we have a discussion for further communication?

1 Like

Hey, are you Russian speaking person?

Hey.
No i not fluent in Russian

I’m interested in this project.
I’m a full stack developer
DM let’s talk more

Hello. If this is still relevant, contact me on Discord. I speak perfect Russian… My Discord Vorsik22#1512

Hi, I sent you a message in DM