INTRODUCTION: Omega Digi-world DAO

Hello EVERYBODY

We are pleased to introduce you to a new DAO which is Omega Digi – World DAO and we are operating from Ibadan, the South West of Nigeria with the sole aim of becoming the physical resource centre for Near in that region to:

i. On board new members to the ecosystem
ii. Facilitate the spread of near awareness in that region.
iii. Facilitate minting of NFTs in that region
iv. Enable more people to create their own DAOs
v Source for people who can integrate music, books and other forms of art into creation of new dApps

To achieve the above, we shall focus on creation of digital arts, conversion of existing arts to digital arts in the areas of:

i. Music
ii. Books
iii Education
iv. Games

Who We Are
We are individual artistes merging to form a DAO and we are incorporated with the CAC of Nigeria as a Limited Liability Company with interests in Media, Education and Trading.

DETAILS
The whole of Oyo State is 7,840,864 and it is our desire to onboard new members from these numbers by targeting higher institutions in the state and currently we have about 70 higher institutions of learning in the state and these are our working grounds i.e. places from which we intend to onboard people.

People We Look Out For:
We will look out, work with and onboard the following people:

i. Creatives in the field of music
People such as musicians, bands, instrumentalists, videographers, trainers and managers would be onboarded and integrated to the online community

Purpose: To facilitate songs and videos making about the ecosystem

ii. Creatives in the field of writing
There is a need to have more DAOs specializing in the creation of Books NFTs and so we would be working with poets, authors, playwrights, creative writers, content writers; onboard them and integrate them to the Near Community.

iii. Professionals in the field of education
There is a need for professional teachers or educators to break down certain aspects of the Near Ecosystem in simpler words for better understanding, that is not to say that jobs earlier done are not already doing that but there is always more room for improvements and more tutorials done in professional ways.

purpose: to spread the Near Education in various fields of life, not just through arts alone.

iv. Creatives in the software development
There is a need to create more apps related to Near Ecosystem and one of the aims of this DAO is to collaborate with developers to bring engaging and simple games to the near community. Users can connect their wallets to the apps, play games and win tokens in the long run.

LINKS
Website
Telegram
Twitter
Instagram
Astrodao
Mintbase

Council Members

BigM007 – Owner
Scarman– Council Member
TobiPARADISE – Social Media Manager
Lehleh – Community Moderator

Goals
i. To create events where Near Education can be spread en masse
ii. To onboard creatives and educators who have made names for themselves into the Near ecosystem and integrate them into the Near Community
iii To facilitate minting of NFTs in Near-affiliated dApps
iv. To encourage DAO to DAO collaborations which is not limited to online collaborations only but also real life events
v. To onboard functioning and active users from over 70 higher institutions within the State
vii. To establish a Near Resource centre in the state which would serve as an avenue for Near Education and Onboarding
viii. To encourage development and creation of dApps in the field of Music, Books and Education which would keep the Near Communities engaged, active and interesting.
ix. To be a source of funding for individuals whose projects add meaningful contributions to the Near Ecosystem
x. To partner with and connect related real life organisations with web3 operations and platforms thus serving as a bridge between real life and web3

ROADMAP
Screenshot_20230419-073845

MEDIA PARTNERS
Splash FM
Fresh FM

SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
Mayorwise Technologies
Dududaa Tech

Thank you, Near to the Moon; Stay Creatives.
@BigM007 @Scarmanbaba @OfficerLehLeh_01 @tobyparadise01

Cc: @creativesdao-council @marketingdao-council.

11 Likes

Nice one. Welcome onboard

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Do join us on telegram for updates.

2 Likes

Am very happy to be part of this movement… It’s nice

2 Likes

Let’s grow this DAO man!!!

Congratulations :tada:

3 Likes

Thanks Roxy.
Near to the moon.

2 Likes

Nice to be a part of this !!
Let’s make history on Near

3 Likes

This is awesome… Very futuristic… I love it

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, do join us through telegram for more info about our activities.

2 Likes

amazing! as a writer who always wanted to convert my work into NFTs, this is really mind suiting.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Do join us through our telegram channel for more updates.

2 Likes

Alright. Already joined your telegram group

3 Likes

So good to be part of this journey, let’s spread the gospel​:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes