[Closed]Impacting near ecosystem (nmh)

Hello, I’m Samuel Madu popularly known as Dj Ankara. I’m a DJ, Recording Artist and also an entrepreneur. It’s really a privilege and a honor to be part of this movement. Music has been a great platform in relating to everyday activities around the globe :earth_americas:. With catching events we can grow the ecosystem beyond expectations according to our effort. Thanks to @Paul who have being a great leader, having good relationship with those who want to know more and are ready for this movement, @williamx and all nxm councils. I and my partners run event with interesting activities occasionally and As a lover of my career, I created a brand called ’ NEAR MUSIC HERITAGE’ after my first event with NxM. In brief I will like to share our social handles.

https://twitter.com/nmhofficiall?t=O4M7bavfoTQJwmF2S57Exw&s=09

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgEeteEsq3K/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Near Music Heritage started from 0 followers with constant running from day to day activities with content posted till date. One of our objectives is having an organic followers so as to know our audience. As an event planner, we are working towards having an event in the Eastern part of Nigeria, introducing the people to Near, Web3 and it ecosystem. The event goes with educating the masses about NEAR Protocol And NFTs, the importance of web3 and decentralization and also Dapps, giving them the knowledge of how DAO can help in reducing fraudulent activity and in the ecosystem and also in the society since Near Protocol’s anti-fraud measures are developed based on smart contract and identity technology (ID) to prevent fraud. This is the little time I have spent in understanding this information since i joined the community. Also we have a target of creating Near wallet for 400 person(and even above plan. I don’t want to sugar-coat and not deliver)

Strategies

Having a rock solid understanding of my audience, creating a unified marketing outreach effort is possible in which can develop a positioning strategy that can maximize our chance of success. With an integrated marketing mix through social media, we are able to reach out to our audiences about what we are planning or what’s about to happen. They will be joining our telegram group for proper tutoring. We will be measuring our goals through engagement on social media, analyzing our content reach etc.

BUDGET

0.5N TO FIRST 100 PERSON WITH OPENING OF NEAR WALLET (50N)

WINNER FOR BEST DANCER GET ($100) WORTH IN NEAR
WINNER FOR BEST RAPPER Get ($100) WORTH IN NEAR
WINNER FOR BEST COMEDIAN GET($100) WORTH IN NEAR

All paid to the winner via $Near

Transport for our team (8) : ($25 each) $400 (go&come)

Accommodation staying for a week before event. 2 people in a room each cost $20 per room (20×4) = $80

Hospiitality: $200

Graphics design and Banner along with pullup banner with a bold display of Near logo cost $300

Media content for advert(with editor) $100

Media ads breakdown

Twitter cost $10 reaching 1.1k-2.8k per day for 30 day before event with the total of $300. Expected reach will be 45k and above

Facebook reaching 1k-3k per day for 30 days before event with the total cost of $300. Expected reach 45k and above.

Customize polo with Near logo cost $20 per person ×8 =$160

Rentals for cameras $100

Event Dj (includes equipment)cost $100

Media hype with a celeb @jaypaulmrflamez on Instagram (optional)
$100.

Event center for rent : $300

Videoman cost $60

I will be requesting $2800 + 50N

Target wallet : deejayankara.near

Thank you

@marketingdao-council

@jaypaulmrflamez

3 Likes

Good evening! Could you please fill out the form ? Thanks

1 Like

@Dacha I’m done with the registration

1 Like

Tagging @marketingdao-council for attention

Hey guys – are you proposing to create an event or attend someone else’s event that is already happening?

In general, for the amount of funding requested, I would want to see a bigger community built up organically around your social media and content before I would support this funding request.

3 Likes

@so608 this wasn’t what i was expecting though i do organize event. We have our Dj and also i Dj too, depends. Every single event you see on our page was done by us. We organise event of any kind, birthday shower , concert and so on. This is what we do on a normal basis but we have no professional recordings due to we have no official videoman because we are still up and coming. So sometimes on oneself account, one video interesting vibe just to make our social media active. Like i said this initiative came to me since i had a record with nxm and now we can do this and also grow our page organically and in that process impact the ecosystem. The pictures seen on the main proposal was as a result of the event done by our recent activity. Don’t just look down on us, try and see our potentials.Thank you

@so608 we are 3years old now as a crew but i created this page not up to a month and as you can see we are getting some love. With the same vision with Near to grow and expand, we are looking forward in creating an event that will have a legacy to every event planner. Our vission to this event will pull alot of interest around the world. Though this can’t be trusted since we are not global and as a small organization but in essence, life is a risk and isn’t bad to give it a try. We just don’t run event for fun but we have goals and purpose to fulfill. But i want to give the council an assurance that this event will be a thing that you will never regret funding.

@marketingdao-council tagging for review thank you :blush:

@Dacha @so608 @marketingdao-council we are really waiting for your responds so as to beat timing. This project is a big one for us. The event is not limited to our local state alone but also it will be seen internationally since there will be live streaming with one of our team who will be in charge of the media responding to comments and in that way creating awareness in joining our telegram group for better tutoring. We understand that creating wallet alone wouldn’t do good without member being active in the ecosystem so we are looking forward to on board people of like mind who are into entertainment in general, artwork , musician, fashion designer etc. And how can we achieve that? By using media marketing strategy with content that will attract them. And one thing im sure of that attract people now is giving something for free with little effort. We are not running just a content for a month but we are going to be doing 2 or 3 content that will draw people’s attention before dropping our deal date of event. I just hope you give us a try. Thank you.

Thanks for your proposal,

How is this getting us closer to 1 Billion users on NEAR?

2 Likes

@satojandro

• Host a contest.(photo, dance, art)etc

• Leverage Social Proof (We can personally engage
people on that for others to see the reality in our
content)

• Ask for referrals (We are going to be droping our
telegram link and we encourage them to invite
others of like mind to join for proper tutoring)

• stand on our ground on Content Marketing.

• Maintain a Strong Social Media Presence.

• Engage influencers.

• Offer an incentive for anyone who shares our
content.

• Focus on systematic growth.

Thank you.

1 Like

Weldone sir you have really got a nice idea …How about organizing a seminars or extension about near to the upcoming talents … you can affiliate this with the talent hunt program… letting them know what near ecosystem is all about and stating the near protocols… wish this get approved :heart:

1 Like

@hayyhux19 Thank you for your opinion.

@marketingdao-council i hope you are having a good morning? tagging for your attention. Thank you

@so608 @Dacha @satojandro @marketingdao-council

This Video was created by me with unprofessional tools. This a sketch of the EVENT title " High Way 2 Imo " featuring Rap Battle, Comedy Competition, Dance Competition and many more and we are also designing a Competition for our digital audience too.

Great Sunday for Great minds to you @marketingdao-council @Klint @Dacha @satojandro @so608 @cryptocredit .

I’m yet to get your review . I hope i make it out with successful discussions from here. :wink:

Could you please add more details? Thank you

2 Likes

@Dacha kindly check it out again… i really dont understand the details in the layout. But did what i can… kindly check and help for corrections

1 Like

This seems to be a bit more of a Creative DAO focus. Rewarding $100 for Dancers, Rappers, and Comedians doesn’t directly translate to people regularly using Near or building new projects on Near.

Also, without organizing a mechanism for submission, organizing, and onboarding I’m struggling to see the value this brings to the ecosystem. It’s no from me.

1 Like