I propose to create a creative Russian-Ukrainian-English speaking guild "TRANSF🔴RMERS"

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

Guild name: TRANSF🔴RMERS

My name is Valentin and I live in western Ukraine. Not far from the town of Mukachevo. My group has been around for 20 years. and it also includes my sister and her boyfriend. We have chosen as our division - to be the best in a small town - rather than being a global leader. And we have become! https://transform.red/about (there is a translation button). Our whole life is continuous creativity and daring. Now, when I discovered blockchain, and especially NEAR, my soul shone. I talked among the developers, tried all the platforms, somewhere I have already helped, but I see many more problems. I want to do my best as never before in my life.

Now I have created a Telegram channel, on which I tested some of my technologies, in a few days I managed to recruit more than 100 participants and to more than 20 people I explained how to open new wallets. Telegram: Contact @nftinfinity At the same time, I spent funds - 8H - it’s just fantastic. We have given out just wonderful NTFs, and I am sure that they will be highly appreciated. When my guild has its own funding, it will be an explosion)))
I know that with the help of the NTF we will very quickly be able to make NEAP the most recognizable and popular cryptocurrency, but we need to act very quickly. I just need a little help. I see huge communities and I will be able to convey everything to them together with you.
In my community, it’s always fun and there are no prohibitions on anything other than insults and deception. Advertising of your creativity and other NEAR channels is allowed. Here you can always find a designer and an artist, a creative idea. But, since I work closely with the people guild and the Telegram: Contact @near_protocol channel, one of my functions will be to find and attract new developers to the ecosystem. And we are in a very warm relationship with the human guild.
As my goal I see - unlocking the potential of NEAR through the development of several DAPPs. And launching several startups. Now I want to support the development of an android and ios wallet with a unique design and I want to create magic with NTF.

This is splashscreen with animation)))
I also found an amazing designer who is also interested in being helpful.
I would like to provide active assistance in the development of the creative guild in general and to each of its members in particular. Catching bugs, pavers and inaccuracies. Conducting “stress tests” of the system)) Have you seen the new stickers? Everyone really likes it. My work, I did it for the first time)) Telegram: Add Sticker Set I want to put all the participants of the NEAP project here, but I need logos in curves.
Developing your Telegram channel as a social sandbox and observing patterns.
I also have plans to make several episodes of the cartoon about NEAR in Russian and English, in this approximately style Мультсериал "South PUBG" (Южный PUBG). Серия 1 "Долбаные читеры". - YouTube (our work), but I will no longer be able to do it myself, but I can control the process and can find animators, and since I know the process, I can do everything in the best possible way. Also, I want to try, when there are more people in the chat, to offer the sale of physical goods for NEAR, in particular natural cosmetics FLORI - a brand that was created and sold by me a couple of years ago Flori.yua I can guarantee the quality and highly recommend everyone to try)
Community Development and Discovery Report. Use of finds and discoveries in the development of NEAR.
We’ve done a lot for the community lately. This is catching and fixing bugs, identifying scammers in discord and telegrams. We created and sent out about 200 NTFs with NEAR Advertising and stopped for purely technical reasons. Difficulties arose due to the fact that during registration I did not see anywhere that the 7H that I put on the balance will need to be constantly replenished, and that approximately 200 tokens will cost about 5 N. And if this is so, then a problem may arise soon when the shops take the artist, and they start printing NTF. And you also need to solve the problem of customers, Artists cannot sell anything. This girl wants to leave the minibass Telegram: Contact @near_protocol because she can’t sell anything. And this is a real talent and we should not lose such. And I know how, but for this I need to redesign the store a little, make functions that are convenient for me. Support my initiatives.

My method has proven to be very effective. But my artists, who every day invest themselves in the NEAR society, need development and funding and I want to reward them for their work.
You have to understand that they need conventional modern technology, comfortable workplaces.
For creative ideas and initiatives in the community, I want to always reward and always do it with the help of NTF technologies. For example, I recently explained for a very long time that I wanted to order a logo from him and buy it as NTF (by the way, he has to design a totem for my guild.
I’m sure I’ve already gained enough experience to lead my community and take responsibility for it. I am sure that we will definitely say our huge word in the development of the NEAR ecosystem and unite the entire community, we will build understandable bridges between ordinary people and technology.
I am personally responsible for all the funds and I have my own wallet infinitynft.near and the wallet of my fund for the support of creativity near_transform.near
Working together through animem.near and melodynft.near

E-mail: nft.transform@gmail.com
transform.red
tw: @transformnft
Telegram: Contact @nftinfinity

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

#discourse #forum #transform #infinity #melody #animem #nft #transformers

3 Likes

Hi Valentin, a lot to digest here!

For the guild, are you already in touch with the Russian NEAR TG community?

From the big picture here, do you have a smaller chunk of work you’ll focus on in the first month?

4 Likes

Hi @INFINITY
Cool stuff you are planning to do. Would you like to get started in Creating your Guild? You must join of Re-launch party this Friday June 18th, at 17 CEST and pitch your ideas: https://forms.gle/7tqFcgsmjBcHGfeB7
Join the Open Web Sandbox here: https://discord.gg/zrvbx9QFUd

4 Likes

Thank you, of course I will)))

2 Likes

Hello.
I was a member of this group, but now it is not available.
However, I am very active in developing my own creative group. I want to lead her in a special creative direction, where every idea and initiative will be noticed, where not a single question will remain unanswered!
You are asking what kind of actions I want to take in the first place, but I have already taken a huge number of actions and, it seems to me, many have noticed this. Completely without funding, within one week, I developed the telegram channel to 135 participants, and the number is constantly growing. I would like to separately note that 90% of my time is now spent on self-study, and I have absolutely no third-party funding, which means I am not acting in full force. I am sure that if I have my own creative guild, I will be able to achieve much, much more. I hope you will be interested in learning a little of our history. https://transform.red/about/

And here is an article about what I have achieved in the last 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I joined the group and am studying the materials, thank you. And yes, I certainly consider it necessary to create my own guild. Russian speaking creative guild. I consider its absence a huge omission, we are losing an amazing resource that needs to be developed, these are both new developers and designers, and a huge number of simply interested people.

2 Likes

I look forward to your pitch at the sandbox relaunch party! :smiley:

1 Like

To be honest, I have not yet understood where and how the event will take place, will it be ZOOM, or something else?
For example, here is an ad, but I don’t see any links where everything will go
Or will it be discord? Audio? Video?

Hi!

So the Party will take place on our voice discord channel ( https://discord.gg/SjyJbpnUfh ). You can join with video or just voice, whatever you are most comfortable with. See you there!

Best,
Sofia

4 Likes