HYPE BATTLE (FT. VANDAO) - February Week 21-22 [BATTLE OVER]

WELCOME TO WEEKS TWENTY-ONE THROUGH TWENTY-TWO OF HYPE BATTLE!!!
This will be a Bi-Weekly event and anyone can enter.
Just make sure you have a NEAR Wallet and you’ll be all set!

RULES!!!

----------THIS BATTLE WILL HAVE SPECIAL RULES SO PLEASE READ***********************

~Just like your favorite Photoshop battle but HYPE!!!

~This week we will be featuring and collabing with @vandal

~ In the spirit of DAO to DAO collaboration this document outlines a proposed “Rare Vandal Hype Battle” from which will emerge the Official NEAR Ecosystem Cover Art for the Rare Vandal Anthem

~The Artwork will be used for an exclusive Audio NFT Drop in partnership with DAOrecords on NEAR. More on that later! What’s important to bring up now is that the chosen artist will be included on both sale & secondary royalty splits + receive NEAR as their reward!

~You can use other programs like Procreate, Blender (3d), or even real-life sculpting (As long as you can provide clear enough imaging)

~The contest will go on for two weeks, and on the final day, the top three will be selected. (Start on Monday. Winners Announced Next Week Sunday.)

~The image that will be submitted SHOULD NOT be minted.

~The image MUST BE ORIGINAL . If we can reverse search your image it will be DISQUALIFIED!!!

~When submitting your photo please include your NEAR Wallet Address at the bottom.

~Each contestant will get HYPE as a reward for entering (25 HYPE)

~If you submit low effort art (a text bubble that says HYPE, A brushstroke, A sticker over the original photo, etc.) YOU WILL NOT GET HYPE.

~If you do not leave your wallet address YOU WILL NOT BE REWARDED

~The winners will receive NEAR & HYPE as a prize!!!

-Top 3 gets 50 HYPE & 5 NEAR

~HYPE & NEAR will be handed out Before the Bi-week is over

~Everyone will be able to vote by liking the piece(s) they like the most.

~Please also leave a nice comment about the work you are voting for, we and the artist appreciate stuff like that!

~You CAN VOTE for more than one person!!!

~You CAN NOT VOTE for a person more than once!

~ Your account must be A WEEK OLD to vote or your vote WILL NOT BE COUNTED

~THE WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED BY THE COUNCIL!!!

~YOUR VOTES WILL INFLUENCE WHO WE WILL PICK FOR FIRST SECOND OR THIRD

~HAVING THE MOST VOTES DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY PUT YOU IN TOP 3 BUT IT WILL DEFINITELY BE CONSIDERED (This is to prevent botting. We have the right to observe and not award out if we think that suspicious activity is happening)

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me, or get in contact with one of the council members and they will point you in the right direction.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

THE LAST DAY OF SUBMISSION IS FEBRUARY 18TH 11:59PM EST

This is the provided image you must use*********

Like the poster above, insert the song name and the details along the top

• It can be a rough sketch and in black & white if you don’t want to spend too much time and effort until chosen (if you’re the lucky one).
  • The background can be “ Blade Runner ” style cyber-dystopia or something similar. Use your imagination!
  • The Character should resemble Vandal and the artwork does NOT need to be minted.

--------------------------------MORE INFORMATION!!!------------------------------

6 Likes

Ahhh yeah! Looking good and excited to see what the community comes up with!!!

2 Likes

Again we really appreciate you doing this collab with us!!!

1 Like

Can you please elaborate this part ( character should resemble vandal)?

2 Likes

There’s a photo of me in the post :slight_smile: just under the quote!

1 Like

Sorry I’m noob, where should I send/post my entry?

3 Likes

You can post it in here

1 Like

Hi, this is my entry <3
HypeVandal

1 Like

1997: NEW YORK IS A FORTIFIED PRISON OF MAXIMUM SECURITY
ENTERING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. THINKING OF GOING OUT IS MADNESS.

NEAR ID: jrbemint.near

The submission date was on the 18th of February. This is a few days late.

1 Like

Oops sorry I didn’t read…:v::grin:

1 Like