HYPE BATTLE - December Week 15-16[BATTLE OVER]

WELCOME TO WEEKS FIFTEEN THROUGH SIXTEEN OF HYPE BATTLE!!!
This will be a Bi-Weekly event and anyone can enter.
Just make sure you have a NEAR Wallet and you’ll be all set!

RULES!!!

~Just like your favorite Photoshop battle but HYPE!!!

~Use the image provided to recreate something similar. You are not limited to just Photoshop!

~You can use other programs like, Procreate, Blender (3d), or even real-life sculpting (As long as you can provide clear enough imaging)

~You can use the image in your photo, use it as a reference, or use it for inspiration.

~The contest will go on for two weeks, and on the final day, the top three will be selected. (Start on Monday. Winners Announced Next Week Sunday.)

~Sunday at 10AM EST Submission will close!!!

~The image that will be submitted DOES NOT have to be minted.

~The image MUST BE ORIGINAL . If we can reverse search your image it will be DISQUALIFIED!!!

~When submitting your photo please include your NEAR Wallet Address at the bottom.

~Each contestant will get HYPE as a reward for entering (25 HYPE)

~If you submit low effort art (a text bubble that says HYPE, A brushstroke, A sticker over the original photo, etc.) YOU WILL NOT GET HYPE.

~The winners will receive NEAR & HYPE as a prize!!!
-1st 75 HYPE & 10 NEAR
-2nd 50 HYPE & 7 NEAR
-3rd 25 HYPE & 3 NEAR

~HYPE & NEAR will be handed out Before the Bi-week is over

~Everyone will be able to vote by liking the piece(s) they like the most.

~Please also leave a nice comment about the work you are voting for, we and the artist appreciate stuff like that!

~You CAN VOTE for more than one person!!!

~You CAN NOT VOTE for a person more than once!

~ Your account must be A WEEK OLD to vote or your vote WILL NOT BE COUNTED

~THE WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED BY THE COUNCIL!!!

~YOUR VOTES WILL INFLUENCE WHO WE WILL PICK FOR FIRST SECOND OR THIRD

~HAVING THE MOST VOTES DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY PUT YOU IN TOP 3 BUT IT WILL DEFINITELY BE CONSIDERED (This is to prevent botting. We have the right to observe and not award out if we think that suspicious activity is happening)

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me, or get in contact with one of the council members and they will point you in the right direction.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

THE LAST DAY OF SUBMISSION IS JANUARY 1ST 11:59PM EST

This is the provided image you must use *********

17 Likes

Christmas is the season of joy, gif-giving, and of families united. Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas everyday. if we have a lot of challenges and problems in life just look up in the sky and see the beauty of amazing galaxy and star and remind ourselves that we will pass through those challenges we can do it. we can feel the true meaning of Christmas.

Near Wallet Id: louietism.near

9 Likes

Heres my entry for #Hypebattle
“The Protector spirit of Christmas”
A Near Cat in a form of Christmas decorations, it protects everyone from dark and evil entities, brings luck and presents the fierce and epic vibe of Christmas.

The piece is also based to my 1st massive collectibles on Paras the “Near Cats”

Work duration: 5hrs
Digital Art
(Can be printed as physical card)

Artist/creator:
monosid.near

10 Likes

GIF-211225_071936

My entry for #HypeBattle
“Hype Planet”
Christmas Decoration inspired planet–
Through art, you create your own planet. And live in it!

8 Likes

Christmas decorations marks the start of the holiday season. It brings us warmth in the feeling. It drives us in the memory trip from the times that we spent christmas, whether it be together with our family or friends. Somehow, it became a symbol of love, selflessness and unity. May we all have a golden christmas!
#HypeBattle

near id: yunayuna.near

6 Likes

My entry for #HypeBattle
Celestial Christmas Ball

A simple decoration mixed with a twist of a celestial being that signifies on which all things are not normal and can be more complex if you dive within your deepest thoughts. This symbolizes the power of Christmas spirit around the world and making sure that all of the people around the world is having their joyous moments with their own angels in spiritual life. Happy holidays

NearID: yoneru.near

12 Likes

oh men this is so cool!!! you incorporate the angel Thrones!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you, I was really looking for an intricate idea and this is the first thing that came up to my mind :gift::christmas_tree:

Hi @ZexonNerotaki ,
I appreciate the rule very much this time. It triggers me to participate now. :blush:

Adam

1 Like

Christmas decorations marks the start of the holiday season. It drives us in the memory trip from the times that we spent christmas, whether it be together with our family or friends. Somehow, it became a symbol of love, selflessness and unity.
My wallet : Nguyenngoc.near

7 Likes

“Christmas Doodles”

Holidays aren’t just a mundane day, it’s is about giving, sharing but I included the sad cloud in my piece because I knew some of us have battles and somehow happened during Christmas Day, also I used different characters to convey the message that “Christmas is for all” whether what race you are, what person you are, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, the essence of Christmas is love for each and everyone of us. Happy Holidays everyone!

NEAR ID: kingjeymsph.near

7 Likes

“HYPE-y Holidays”

Christmas is the season of love for our family, our friends, our neighbors, the Lord, and for everyone. This is the season to be happy and grateful for everything we have. This illustration is a reminder of how we appreciate simple things we have that amaze us as we admire it. Hype-y Holidays everyone~

Near ID: kuureh.near

7 Likes

#Hypebattle

It’s a small world after all but filled with love and blessings. Don’t always focus on what’s inside, take risks and live your dream this Christmas!

vanegs.near

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to you all, cant finish the first Idea so I’ll just used my second Idea

twinblade_ph.near

6 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone… Have a great year ahead…
It’s a Liberty HYPE

Wallet:adam7.near

12 Likes

r3v.near

3 Likes

New Rules and Nice Works… Liberty view… Now all the people can able to see this :blush:

Chasing the Target? Viewers will get attention like “What is the target?” that is bubbles… Good

Love cartoons!! Hype

Different Liberty statue!! Everything kept on this great statue will create hype

1 Like