HYPE BATTLE - December Week 13-14 [BATTLE OVER]

hi guys! this is my entry for this hype Battle I hope I’m not too late,

I recently watch The Witcher series and I love it, so I come up to this amazing concept incorporating with the Hype Battles theme…

I call it Glacio, the Snow monster… A monster trying to protect its only child as the humans hunt it down…

“Sometimes real monsters are the born cause of fear and ignorance, sometimes we are that monsters we fear”

twinblade_ph.near

15 Likes

First time joining the HYPE Battle! Presenting my Artwork Named “Frostbite.”

rabukome1.near

4 Likes

My First Entry here:

Title: Dark Christmas…

One day in town of Near pole full of christmas decoration starting to cook their food for the midnight feast, singing along with the community and giving there thanksgiving to each other.

but they don’t think their something about this snowman within the midnight of the Christmas that could be their worst Christmas of all time.

watch out for this Snowman…

louietism.near

5 Likes

GIF-211218_134913

My First entry :grin:

Title : Guardian of the snow core

reynerdavid.near

4 Likes

This is my first participation of any HYPE BATTLE, so let me introduce this piece to you.

This piece was inspired of what is happening now in the Philippines, we we’re devastated by the super typhoon Odette (International Name: Rai), some Filipinos suffered and homes are wrecked, due to floods and landslides. Christmas is upcoming unfortunately this phenomenon happened that’s why I added that glowing Philippine inspired Snowflake to portray Filipinos shining amidst the pandemic and adversities. The snowman and the strong winds symbolizes the odds. Hope y’all like it.

kingjeymsph.near

4 Likes

this is fun!

douradinhos.near

4 Likes

0001-0210_1_1
Hello! Here’s mine!!

You’ll find him here too!

3 Likes

The HYPE BATTLE is over and the Council has decided!!!

1st @johnranielle
2nd @evildustrage
3rd @Jrbemint

Thank you to all the contestants, this was an extremely close battle.
Please tune it next week for the next one!!!

6 Likes