[Approved]HELP! (Wallet funding/onboarding)

Hey guys, gm!

This is the ideal solution for this:

We can create 200 NEARDROPs with 0.2 NEAR in each for, like, 40 NEAR.

How does that sound?

7 Likes

Let me connect my wallet and see how it works.

1 Like

You can find a guide on it here:

4 Likes

Thanks @David_NEAR it’s best using it. So I’m ready to use it.

3 Likes

Awesome, I think this is the best solution.

Great proposal for the OnboardingDAO

cc @Paul

5 Likes

I await the final decision and to proceed. We cover the earth with the gospel of NEAR😁

3 Likes

Thanks @IgbozeIsrael for proposal! We will be reviewing this in the fourth week of January!

2 Likes

@Paul Okay, we patiently wait for it to be reviewed but that will be about when competition ends.

I can forward all one time funding addresses that are pending…that’s if something can be done about them now. @David_NEAR

2 Likes

How many wallets are there? 40?

1 Like

Presently 40+ sending in a full list now.

1 Like

Please submit a funding request for this to the MarketingDAO and we can get this through ASAP

3 Likes

54 wallets waiting one time funding @David_NEAR

1 Like

Direct link to marketing DAO please @David_NEAR

1 Like
3 Likes

I have submitted payout for 54 wallets @David_NEAR thanks for your quick response.

4 Likes

Voted Yes in Astro DAO, I hope it can help you .

3 Likes

Thanks, I hope we get the payout and resolve the onboarding issues.

The gospel of NEAR must be shared abroad.

1 Like

Thanks for your hard work onboarding new people to NEAR!

Excited that you will be able to use Neardrops! Just a quick reminder that while this is an amazing feature only possible due to NEAR’s novel account system, it is a new product and constantly being polished. Would be amazing if you could document your experience and provide feedback so we can continue to improve it as it is ruled out to the wider community.

I’ve just voted to approve this proposal. Final council vote should come in over next few hours. Thanks!

5 Likes

Thank you Sir. I will sure take note and submit feedback on the experience with using it.

The gospel of NEAR must be heard and experienced

4 Likes

Received! @satojandro @Dacha @David_NEAR @

Getting started with the 54 wallets ASAP. For the incoming wallets, I will notify the forum.

5 Likes