FDAO file for [@Kjay]

Hello [ @Kjay ] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase was sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

2 Likes

Hello, [ @The_dark ]

Nice to meet you, the test phase that you mentioned hasn’t arrived yet but I’ll be alert on that.

Regards

2 Likes

You can dm me regarding this concern sir @SoniAnkit0

Sorry for the misconception
Your file is under @damboy22 :ninja::v:

I am excited to finally receive this.

About this part, [quote=“The_darrk, post:1, topic:35633”]
The link on how to start your test phase was sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc
[/quote] I don’t seem to have found the link this is referring to. @The_darrk please help me here, is there something I am missing?

1 Like

Soon an email would be shared to your mail with all necessary information​:ninja::v:

1 Like

Hello, I’m Kjay and I had an interesting few weeks on the FDAO chilling trial stage. Becoming a near engager would sure be interesting.

Here’s a link to my report:

A screenshot of my Twitter analysis:

Here’s a screenshot of the FDAO introduction class for the trial stage held on the 4th of August.

Here also was an FDAO trial stage meeting held on the 11th of August. Had James on the space giving a lecture on the #BOS. It was a wonderful one.

The last meeting before this week was held on the 18th of August.

My Statistics

Total related near post
Quoted tweets - 10
Tweets - 3
Retweets - 8
Memes - 3
Quoted meme - 1
Near social - 1

This was fun, let’s go again :muscle:
All protocols duly observed

1 Like

Hello @KJay glad to have your report and going through your report you my review and jurisdiction are as follows

For Trial Gift

+10 post on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on twitter therefore you’re NOT ELIGIBLE for the 30$ gift for the trial phase.

For Level up or dismissal

meet 3.5k impressions = 0 Mark

You engaged on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 0.5 mark

memes = 0.5 mark

Nice memes and graphics = 0.5 mark

With the total of =1.5 marks

Sorry about your dismissal as you couldn’t meet the criteria for level up

Status - DISMISSAL

Observation

You Can’t met up 10 post on BOS.
You can’t met up the required engagement.

1 Like

Wow
Cool it was nice working with the project. Hopefully, I’d find other ways to contribute to the FDAO. :v:

1 Like