[Approved] big wave summer fest - august

Event Name : BIG WAVE SUMMER FEST
Event Timeline : 1st - 31st August

As my previous proposal was CLOSED, it was only right I took out time to properly plan a more successful event, I’ve spent the last month planning what will be one of the best of its kind so far, and I can assure that we’ve made a great deal of progress

My name is KELECHUKWU popularly known as COTMUSIC, I’m a rapper, musician and a record producer.

As a musician that understands and that’s deeply intertwined with the industry.
BIG WAVE SUMMER FEST will be first of it kind.
Growing up in a music oriented environment, I’ve always loved making music with live musical instruments and interpretations

This will be my first event on the platform and here’s a successful project of mine supported by NxM all minted as NFTs, which I’ve also made sales from

*OBJECTIVES

-In this concert, All tracks from the first wave EP and more songs will be performed LIVE alongside a LIVE BAND
-Live performances from selected artists, majorly artist on the NxM platform
-There will also be the first edition of my RAP CYPHER [OUTBREAK CYPHER] featuring 4 Rap Artist, The beats that’d be used for the Cypher will be produced by some of my producer colleagues in the ecosystem
4 tracked EP will be produced from this cypher which will be minted as NFTs and which also the Rappers and Producers will have royalties from.
This will be promoted alongside the event and it will be held on the day of the event.
This cypher will also serve as another means of publicity for the event.
The video coverage of the event will also be minted as NFTs, (highlight of the performances and cypher).

-It will be an NFT ticketing event, Tickets will be minted from the NxM mint base store.

-There’s going to be education by a member of the NXm community to talk about web3 ecosystem and nearprotocol
We are going to get a full record of all attendees of the event, open a near wallet for each of them and also introduce some of them to the Nxm community on telegram to explore the ecosystem.

A strong ambassador is needed to portray the near and NXM vision in a good image and I possess all the qualities needed as I am a people-person, cheerful and understands the mission and vison and I can bring that to life.
Here is a breakdown of the cost of what we need to bring this vision to life.

A TOTALLY OF TWO AUDIO NFTs PROJECT WILL BE MADE AND MINTED ON THE NxM STORE FROM THIS EVENT

*BUDGET

• Rehearsal Space before event - $50 x 3 = $150 (For three consecutive rehearsals)
  • Space for the Live event - $300 ( with full live band equipment and multi track recording)
  • Video Coverage - $100
  • Branded T shirt - $50
  • Payout for artist involved in the RAP CYPHER - $200 ( $50 each )
  • 4 Live Band Members - $120 ( $30 each)
  • Graphics - $30

A total of - $1000

Target - cotmusic.near

I promise to put in my all, to make this event a very Great and successful one. This is definitely going to be a major move in expanding the community and building the ecosystem.
I’m happy to answer any further questions or concerns as I’m excited about this opportunity
Thank you for your consideration.
Regards

@williamx @Monish016 @rhymetaylor

3 Likes

tagging @williamx @Monish016 @rhymetaylor for visibility

Hi there @cotmusic,

Thank you for the proposal

How much are you going to sell the ticket? Can you elaborate your plan to sell it?

Please include the information of the places that you intend to book

How many T-shirts are going to be produced?

If I calculated right it’s 150+300+100+50+200+120+30=$950 in total. Please help revising the total budget.

Thank you in advance for your reply :wink:

Thank you @williamx for always

PRICES FOR THE TICKETS
I do intend to make the tickets affordable as possible to make the event accessible, the main goal is to bring and spread the word about the NEAR ecosystem through the best way I can “MUSIC”
So they’d be going for 1NEAR per ticket

HOW I INTENDED SELLING THE TICKETS
I’m quite a people’s person and part so many youth groups that are yet to know about the NEAR Ecosystem, this event is how I intend to gradually bringing them onboard
And I’m also part of couple of Daos here in the ecosystem of which I’m a very active member

SPACE FOR REHEARSALS AND THE EVENT

Vantage Studios

NO. 85, IKORODU ROAD, FADEYI BUS STOP, LAGOS Lagos, Nigeria

NUMBER OF BRANDED TSHIRT

A total of 15 branded tshirts

5 for the band members
10 for protocols and ushers at the event

Yes you are right :blush:
the total estimated budget is $950

Hi @cotmusic thank you for your proposal.

Happy to inform you that the proposal has been approved. Feel free to request 50% of the requested funds to NxM.

cc: @williamx @rhymetaylor

2 Likes

Wow!!!
A very big Thank you @Monish016 and the whole @NxM team
Thank you for trusting me on the project
I promise to put in my best to make this a huge success
Thank you once more :heart:

1 Like