[ EVENT Approved ] CAMEROON NXM LIVE EDUCATIONALY ONBOARDING EVENT DECEMBER 15th 2021

Ok boss I just did the event is happening on Saturday time is at hand dunno if the payout will be soon before Friday ? Cause we need to go out for the caravan from thousday to Saturday thanks

1 Like

Seems like the total ask was for 500$, 400$ was recieved and 300$ more is being requested? Seems like the total left to fund should be 100$.

I know there has been a lot of price change recently for the near token…

1 Like

Hey @chloe the advance was $500, but I’m pretty sure it’s a $1000 total, as that’s the cap for the Event funding stream. It’s just that the proposal layout is a bit messy (jahzone is using his phone for everything) so it might have been missed.

There was also the issue of Binance and he wasn’t able to get the funds out, so he made a deal with @sterryo that actually turned his $500 into $400 :frowning:

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

3 Likes

Thanks for the understanding :+1: will make the council and Community proud

2 Likes

The event was so successful in God hands just lots of expenditure was our problem. Am greatfull for NXM and the Councilors for surpoting me to make the event successful .
Am requesting the $300 left to complete some payments that were deposit with half as advance… thanks Processing: VID-20211219-WA0033.mp4… I was I’ll for a week after the event that’s why am able to summit some samples now Processing: VID-20211219-WA0033.mp4…

With some videos that I tried to captureProcessing: VID-20211219-WA0033.mp4…

2 Likes

Hello . Greatings to the NXM community and the councilors, am so sorry for a little delayance on summiting the details about the cameroon nxm live Educational onboarding event
Due to the difficulties am facing to create a near wallet
But now I know it better,I have ONBOARD 5 members to NXM community and also about ten NEAR WALLET my country is now one of the country that recognize NXM live and NEAR PROTOCOL web3 ecosystems am glad of that hopefully planning to have our own DAO
Here in cameroon by the grace of God and surport from the councilors
Names of members ONBOARDING to NXM
… Kimzybuoy artist
… kjack. Artist
… Pepanic… producer
…moshino king… artist
…shiezy … artist
Hopefully more in the future

Names of NEAR WALLET I created
… wesley.near
…shiezy.near
…kimzy.near

More are still going to be created as times fly

Please accept my apologies :pray::pray::pray::pray: for being late to summit my details I was sick immediately after the event but thank God :pray::pray: am strong again :pray: and also the past month was a hell for me busy up and down condinating
The Cameroon Nxm live event
As a first cryptoart in Cameroon who have been educating people about the NEAR PROTOCOL MXM am the guild but they’re finding it difficult to see the goals in our digital community but I know by doing more EVENT it will be easier for me to convince them, more over we hosting African nation cup this month and year already started :raised_hands::raised_hands:
This is going to alots of crowd or population from different African countries in Cameroon, so I have more chance on creating an event
Got some T-shirts I design from the past event that helps to advertise MXM and NEAR PROTOCOL web3 ecosystems
The Event was Soo successfull you can check out some pictures and videos from the event ground

Thanks once again for surpoting me to do what I wish to do for my people and also my dreams come true.thanks to the councilors please check out my details but please I promise am not going to stop spreading the word about the ecosystem
T-shirt we use for caravan as
Crusaders on the Educational aspect

Am so grateful :pray::pray::pray: for NXM community and NEAR PROTOCOL web3 ecosystems and the Guild

4 Likes

Awesome work @Jahzonemusician we appreciate you and have seen people you’ve onboarded come in to the community. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks boss am working on it :muscle::muscle: just need your support was not feeling well that’s why I delayed to summit my details and also would like to keep the good work :+1: :fire::fire:

3 Likes