[Closed] CULINARY DAO's Restaurant Feature Bounty: May, 2022 EDITION

:spaghetti::ramen::bento::stew::ice_cream::shaved_ice::custard:

You love food? Culinary DAO does too​:hugs::hugs:

We have a special treat for May, and we’re targeting people born in the month of May​:tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:

So, if you’re born in the month of May, reply below with a short video of you having fun, eating in a restaurant :yum::bento::ramen::spaghetti::stew: and your birthday (for example, May 15).

:boom:The post with the most engagement (likes or comments) will get $100 in NEAR :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: for a birthday dinner.

:boom:Video with the best content will get $100 and will be minted as NFT in our store (with split royalties)

The first 10 entries will get $10 each

Also, get ready for a Metaverse Birthday Party for those born in the month of May :tada::confetti_ball:
:taurus::gemini:

Happy Birthday in Advance and Cheers :partying_face::clinking_glasses:
:clinking_glasses:

Join our Telegram group here

10 Likes

@Chubby_bobby this is your month​:sweat_smile::+1:

1 Like

Wow i would love to join here. :hugs::blush: this month is mine and my birthday is coming in may 27 :grin::hugs: looking forwards for this event…gonna grab my video too. :blush::hugs:

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for my month… :sunglasses: :wink:

4 Likes

My birthday is yesterday​:sweat_smile::heart:

3 Likes

This is Fun! Happy bday May people :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I hope this project happens by February next year ahaahah :star_struck:

1 Like

August is knocking in soon, may be the bounty will go for $ 200 then. I can’t wait. To those in may happy birthday in advance.

1 Like

Let’s go. It’s going to be exciting :woman_cartwheeling::ramen::spaghetti::custard::shaved_ice:

Awesome! I’m supper glad to hear that. Happy anniversary in advance.

Please don’t run out of patience. Only work on your content :custard::spaghetti::ramen::shaved_ice: food is ever Near

Awwww! Happy birthday in arrears.
Watch out for our space, I’m sure there will be other interesting bounties you can participate. You can also join our Telegram group for first hand information.

Hello, im happy to join here in this Culinary DAO’s Restaurant Feature Bounty about Birthdays Celebrant this coming month of MAY 2022.

As my Birthday Coming this May 27, 2022., I would like to share my video entry i made eating in Chowking Restaurant today.
I hope you like my video :blush: :blush:

Birthday Celebrant username Jami2017
My twitter post :point_down:

8 Likes

Ah!!! Pls, can I change my birthday to May :person_facepalming: lol

Am jealous oh. Nice Initiative.

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
You don’t have to change your birthday month. Every month will feature in the initiative.

2 Likes

Awesome!
Thank you for your entry. It’s really beautiful.
I love that you were creative with your video. You entirely got the point. Creativity with food.
What country are you at?

2 Likes

Thank you @FabDab you like my video. :blush: :innocent: i took effort on it by editing. :sweat_smile: Im not sure although if im doing the right editing :sweat_smile: but im happy to share my entry.

My country living is in Philippines. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome! Could you host an edition of food tourism for us in your country?

Im not sure of your request @FabDab also im not good at this hosting. :sweat_smile: But if that really necessary will be needed your contact for more info and details of your request. :hugs::blush:

Hoping we can have a good collaboration in the future. :hugs:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I love your optimism

I will provide you with more details as soon as our videos from the last edition are ready.

1 Like