[Contest] Logo Creation for NearP2P [Closed - Agnesba is our winner]

house_of_zul_nft_auctio.near …

We feel that NEAR is a Mass Utility Platform and that the Swiss army knife and interlocking geometry go well with the concept of NEAR, a closed loop system that is Solid in nature…

The Tribal design has meaning to the local natives of the country where it will first be tested: Venezuela and most of South America. The colors can be changed and each design can be used in different apps, the key is to be immediately recognized at a glance.

Best of Wishes to all the entries and the NEAR P2P Team.

This is our submission: it can be adjusted but image has representation of the concepts behind NEAR and a P2P exchange system.

Here’s my entry

hello, this is my entry, i made 2 samples i hope you like it

this is my wallet: kvnsrznear.near

the first one:

the second one:

Still love this one after a couple days… I like the meaty hands, makes it cartoon like. Looks like a rigorous happy shake :slight_smile:

I like some of the others below with handshakes. I hearted them too.

But you’re the winner in my mind LOL

1 Like

Thank you soo much :sparkling_heart::pray::pray:

Hey @FritzWorm, how are you? I apologize for the delay, but if you are still accepting, my contribution. Hope you like it.

1 Like

Thanks For tagging :heart:
Here is my Entry
Goodluck everyone

Safe and secure Near p2p :heart:

2 Likes

Amazing thanks everyone for participating.

@andresdom and his team are going to take this week to decide and then we are going to run a poll on the @CommunityDAOhttps://app.astrodao.com/dao/community.sputnik-dao.near

6 Likes

Wow, this is superb, super beautiful

1 Like

even am not happy with the result and over dead line i will post just for test

butterfly-black-butterfly-images-black-and-white-free-download-590427

2 Likes

Thank you for your compliment

2 Likes

I love the simplicity and detailed! Best.

2 Likes

Amazing works of art, welldone guys. # Near community up we go.

2 Likes

Hey guys!
I would like to know when will the result of the winner come out?
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Editing the main post now :vulcan_salute:

I personally prefer the above one. Looks clean, modern, and timeless. Good work :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for participating. After 20 votes I made my own vote hehe.

@agnesba @duyhoa you got 12 vs 8 approval votes.
@Japajou yours is good too, the team like it, but the community had to choose only one from those three, so please feel yourself as a winner too because you are.

Remember partners, u still have time to receive more votes, by Friday we will announce the winner depending on the votes that day.

Hope you all Creatives, Designers, Fam, are enjoying this contest, see you Friday.

3 Likes

My piece of art got 14 votes I think :blush: I really appreciate it

1 Like

Hi ser, @FritzWorm I really looking forward to the result of this contest :blush:

1 Like

We are waiting if anyone else wants to keep voting, the idea was to vote until approval of any of the proposals.

2 Likes