[CONCLUDED - BOUNTY] We are looking for 12 Octopuses! Draw, collage or paint

Hello good afternoon folks! Remembering that animation can also!!!

1 Like

Muito legal @LulucaL :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@fly Thank you for participating! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@agnesba thank you very much for sending this work of art :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @ted :octopus: ohh so beautiful! :heart_eyes: thanks for participating! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

FFirst time to join bounty in near octo

12 Likes

Smiling Octopus :blush:

Octopuses

roxytheentertainer.near

26 Likes

My entry may not be cute, but i hope You Liked itā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:octopus::octopus:
Its my first Time Draw an Octopus and I enjoyed It a Lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
Thanksā€‹:octopus::octopus:

This is my tweet https://twitter.com/Ligaya1494/status/1514529152082530308?t=WIDxG_g2W73CNr24ei85Iw&s=19

And the Paras Link

ligaya.near

45 Likes

I love the vibe here diegoo.near

link to store: Squishy love party on Mintbase

29 Likes

I was formed by thousands of my images, Iā€™m the one, yet Iā€™m the whole. Iā€™m the inspiration of solidarity and a sense of community. Together we are one!

@Angel So beautiful! Thank you very much for participating! :purple_heart: :octopus: Thatā€™s right! Together we are one! Together we are stronger! :star_struck:

3 Likes

@duyhoa, your blue octopus is too cute! Thanks for participating! :purple_heart: :octopus: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@handsomeguy completely in love with Flixie! :heart: Congratulations! :tada: Thanks for participating! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@submah so cute! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: Thank you very much for participating! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@louietism a work of art your octopus! :art: :brown_heart: Thank you for participating! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So fun to watch this bounty so I make one on my own. Hope this bounty will reach to more people
My wallet is: mimimamo.near
thank you

29 Likes

@roxy very happy to see your smiling octopus! :smiley: Thanks for participating! :kissing_heart: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks alot @macieira
Itā€™s my pleasure

2 Likes

Woowww!!! Very beautiful! @Ligaya thanks for participating! :heart_eyes: :rocket: Love it!

2 Likes

We love the vibe too @DiegoNEAR ! :purple_heart: :octopus: :sunglasses: Thanks for participating!

It always has to be fun @bomman :upside_down_face: Thank you very much for participating! :star_struck: :tada: