[CONCLUDED] [bounty] back to 80's

I’ve seen you’ve already minted your work! It’s already on the list!

When will announcement? Bouty closed on June 15.

1 Like

EN

Hello!
@ghini and I were responsible for the curatorship.
We had 20 works submitted for the bounty, however, isadanoninho.near’s work does not compete and the following entries were invalidated for not sending the link from the mint: flashgarrison.near and eccentric_vagabond.near.
@Nosana submitted two works and only one could be awarded. Here is the link to the chosen work: https://www.mintbase.io/thing/Qh41MVNUQHtKDgbEYSSzXpl1I_OkNefHo820NrXLulQ:procdstore.mintbase1.near?tokenId=589:procdstore.mintbase1.near

Here is the list of the 16 bounty winners:
eyesore.near
louietism.near
yonakawaii.near
bazer08.near
iagods.near
sukjin96.near
urukhai.near
luluca_l.near
daconno.near
toddpham.near
stunter31.near
cleusaraven.near
micheltavares.near
jrbemint.near
muscaria.near
jami2017.near

Since the bounty was intended for 18 winners, we decided to redistribute the prize amount. Each of the 16 winners will receive 16 USD in NEAR in their wallets once the bounty payment is made to Gambiarra Dao :hugs:

PT

Olá!
@ghini e eu fomos responsáveis pela curadoria.
Tivemos a inscrição de 20 obras no bounty, porém, a obra da isadanoninho.near não concorre e as seguintes inscrições foram invalidadas por não enviar link do mint: flashgarrison.near e eccentric_vagabond.near.
@Nosana se inscreveu com duas obras e apenas uma pôde ser premiada. Segue o link da obra escolhida: David Bowie on Mintbase

Segue a lista de 16 ganhadores do bounty:
eyesore.near
louietism.near
yonakawaii.near
bazer08.near
iagods.near
sukjin96.near
urukhai.near
luluca_l.near
daconno.near
toddpham.near
stunter31.near
cleusaraven.near
micheltavares.near
jrbemint.near
muscaria.near
jami2017.near

Como o bounty era destinado a 18 ganhadores, decidimos redistribuir o valor do prêmio. Cada um dos 16 ganhadores receberá 16 USD em NEAR em suas carteiras assim que o pagamento da verba for realizado para a Gambiarra Dao :hugs:

12 Likes

Sorry for the delay.
Registration for the bounty has been extended until last Friday. I just announced the winners!

4 Likes

thank you so much <3

3 Likes

Uhuuuuuu :raised_hands::revolving_hearts: yeahssss

3 Likes

Thankyouuuuuusomuch :sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you so much Let’s go!:sparkles::star2:

1 Like

Thankyouu sirrr sooo muchhh

1 Like

Thank you so much for choosing my Art @BiaVictal :hugs: Im glad you like it. :blush:

2 Likes

Uhulll \o/ Thank you so much :star_struck: :sparkles::star2:

2 Likes

Thank you !! I´m very happy to participate :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hey Nears, I would like to congratulate you all and thank you for the contribution to this exhibition.

I take this opportunity to leave you the exhibition flyer, which will be minted and sent to each of you as a participation.

In addition to the exhibition, on the same day will happen the Metatronic, alternative electronic music party that happens in the metaverse.

The fifth edition will bring an international attraction.
Sunday, June 26th at 6PM (GMT -3).

ROTCIV is the name of our Headliner, DJ and producer since 1996, contributing and spreading the electronic music culture of Brazil, his native country. In Berlin since 2010, he plays frequently in the most exciting clubs: Panorama Bar, Cocktail D’ Amore, About Blank
Wilde Renate, Else, Katerholzig, Schwuz, Ipse and many other clubs in the city, while traveling abroad in Europe with his carefully selected dynamic sound. Since 2008 he manages Mister Mistery, a label focused on Acid, Disco, House, Electro and classic influences from the 80s and 90s with a truly contemporary and unique sound.

Soundcloud link: Stream ‎ROTCIV music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Bad Reputation comes to add to the team, the duo formed by Micha and Fbio Nog are part of the Banali collective and within this project they explore various aspects and contexts of electronic music, always guided by the frequency of the moment they meet.
With packed cases, they try to present themselves in a freestyle format and this mix provides unexpected experiences and unimaginable ambiences, making it impossible to imagine what to expect in each performance.

Soundclound: https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/AFN6K

The party will take place at Gambiarra Gallery, and will host the Back to 80’s exhibition composed of 16 international crypto-artists from the NEAR community.
Curated by Bianca Victal and Ghini.

Link to access the party is: Voxels

I hope you all enjoy the exhibition and the party!
After all it is made up of all of us!

Once again, thank you all very much!
<3

PS: Payments will be made as soon as Gambiarra DAO releases.

8 Likes

Count me in…80’s vibes yeah :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Hey team, passing by to tell you that the participation NFT has already been minted and sent two copies to each of you.
I also put royalities on it for everyone!
The 12 remaining units I will put on sale for a popular price.
Thanks guys, I’ll see you on Sunday!
<3

7 Likes

Payment part 1:

6 Likes

Payment part 2:

6 Likes

Payment part 3:

6 Likes

Payment part 4:

6 Likes

I recieve now mine, thank you so much for this bounty :hugs: