I am excited to present a proposal seeking marketing support for participating in a side event during Ethereum Argentina, titled SIWAFest. This event, co-organized by Criptolandia, Web3Makers, and Provacy, will take place on August 18, providing space to prominent voices in the web3 space in Argentina, as well as live shows.
The primary objective is to drive awareness and engagement with the Blockchain Operating System (BOS), highlight the upcoming BOS Hacks, bounties, attract new participants, and involve over 500 attendees in the mission of shaping an open-web future, empowering individuals from diverse backgrounds to embark on their web3 journey, with a special focus on BOS.
The Ethereum Argentina event will be a 3-day conference focused on Ethereum and its community. During the event, participants will be able to attend talks by high-level speakers, network with other attendees, participate in a Hackathon (Buildathon), enjoy entertainment, engage in debates, and much more.
Date: Aug 16-19, 2023
Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Event Name: SIWAFest
- Date: August 18, 2023
- Duration: 5 hours
- Co-organizers: Criptolandia, Web3Makers, Provacy
- Expected Attendees: 500+
- Promote and showcase the Blockchain Operating System (BOS)
- Highlight the upcoming BOSHack hackathon and its opportunities
- Encourage the Buildathon devs and teams to build on BOS
- Present captivating bounties to incentivize engagement
- Onboard New Participants into the BOS Ecosystem
- Engage 500+ Attendees in the Mission of Building an Open-Web Future
SIWAFest has confirmed the following speakers:
- Santiago Siri (Proof of Humanity & Capitalismo Tecnológico Nacional)
- Alejo sepulveda (Provacy)
- Rommel (Nft Go)
- Maxi Kragenzial (PintaToken)
To be confirmed speakers from Ripio, Globant and Mercado Libre.
As a speaker, I will have a dedicated 20 minutes slot to present the compelling features and potential of BOS. This presentation will captivate the audience’s attention, providing them with a clear understanding of the technology and its applications.
- Attract and onboard 80+ new BOS participants. New accounts created via ShardDog
- Quantity of new BOS profiles established
- Number of attendees contributing their first BOS component
- Participation in the BOS Hacks hackathon
- Geographic diversity of attendees, spanning various regions and backgrounds
- Office hours, workshops, and collaborative sessions for continued development
- Invitation to participate in BOS Hackathons
- Invitation to participate in bounties
Marketing Type: IRL event
- Type: One-time marketing support
- Event speaker registration fee: $300
- Event Banner: $300
- Usage: Funding will be allocated for event logistics, promotional materials and participant incentives. Money will not go to the facilitator.
Total requested amount: $600
Wallet for funding: leandro-manzanal.near