[Closed] July 2023 onboarding/ social media marketing budget for C1 Guild

Let me begin by stating clearly that the creative projects proposed to the creative DAO has different aims, objectives and goals although interrelated from the marketing proposal. Their reports won’t include anything social media activities or onboarding developers.

If you noticed, all Creatives projects are independent with independent kpi’s and will turn in independent reports. The only reason anything marketing is mentioned under the creative Dao Is because of the creative Dao 10% marketing allocation stated in the guideline and we direct that funds to pay the social media moderator and the designer and it’s clearly stated on the proposal and it’s same for every other community.

I think you’re noticing it is because C1 ensures that individuals overseeing any project drops the proposal and report on the forum before it is compiled unlike other communities who just present the proposals together.

hello @IgbozeIsrael

what i understand is that the regional dao is trying to get some funds from the marketing dao for this round of funding?
but to try lumping proposals together? mix up proposals? and nitpick at a proposal that was asked to come back, has been refurbished and beat up to the point that we are hardly hanging on?

we do not understand why you’re questioning in this line? the conversation about kpi is something that’s not only glaring but also has history in it. if you’re to step in at this point to put in any input it should be with intense understanding of the backstory.
we spend so much time putting together our proposals. over and over again we’ve been told to go back to make it work.
i would love if you could check back at the history of our approved marketing budgets and results.

Dear C1 team! Due to transitions into NDC, unfortunately, we need to close your proposal. Feel free to apply later.

https://gov.near.org/t/announcement-what-does-the-marketing-dao-do-updated-7-12-2023/35085/7

1 Like

We understand and look forward to next time!!

Many thanks!!